JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a way to actually read the text of the "choose the relationship" Grace? It's white text on a white background, and all I can see of it is the end "____ship called?" I presume the "ship" word is actually "relationship" but I can't read what comes before

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Game 1.PNG
WTF is that ? no text-box ? no way to change text color in preferences ? How can we (players) read your text & understand what we need to look at ? plz fix this thx

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just tried to play but I'm not really understanding what the concept is or how to play. They should have a walkthrough to help new players.

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
I just tried to play but I'm not really understanding what the concept is or how to play. They should have a walkthrough to help new players.
I don't know how a walk through would help conceptualise the game.

As I said to the last wt comment:

The beta testers all thought it was pretty straight forward. If you need to incentivise any modders, my code is pretty basic and also straight forward.

Tips
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless you are talking about the reject the story path in chapter 1, in which case my response is ahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA.

WTF is that ? no text-box ? no way to change text color in preferences ? How can we (players) read your text & understand what we need to look at ? plz fix this thx
f95 would have to care about a combination of bug fixes and my game to make that happen, which they dont. So, you won't see a fix on this platform. Type in whatever, have fun with it. If you put "breeding s

tock" in everything, it covers your bases.

Is there a way to actually read the text of the "choose the relationship" Grace? It's white text on a white background, and all I can see of it is the end "____ship called?" I presume the "ship" word is actually "relationship" but I can't read what comes before
This won't help you more than a week later but there are dialogue checks right afterward that use whatever you type in.
The check lines start with "We are in public-" and "And why is that-".

I have seen people talk about a universal renpy mod out there but with the shallow coding behind this game, it will probably be more confusing.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Just out of curiosity, is long-hair Grace actually a virgin (before meeting the MC of course), like Jane seems to believe?

Also, great game, very nice combination of sweet, sexy, and silly.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
is there any some sort of walkthrough or paths if its multiple ending? dunno wtf im doing or which choice to pick

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes