jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Okay.... new update !! great !!

But....

I load v0.30 save , and run out AP , than go home , why can't I get rest ??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I .... just restart.... any one know club's image code ?

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How do i even progress in warehouse apart from 3 starting work options? I have charly relation above 100 and nothing is happening. Probably another bug due to engine being mess...

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The introduction is fantastic, but my god, the mom is hideous.... WHY!? .... uggh... But everything else is impressive so far, except the resolution is low, so the renders are pixelated. I wonder if it's because the game's resolution is low? I tried running settings.exe to change resolution, but option isn't there. Still, other than the mom, everything is pretty good so far.

OMFG. The hideous mom is the one who gives you tutorial advice, so you're forced to look at her ugliness while she teaches you to play the game. Ohh kill me now.

Last edited:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The introduction is fantastic, but my god, the mom is hideous.... WHY!? .... uggh... But everything else is impressive so far, except the resolution is low, so the renders are pixelated. I wonder if it's because the game's resolution is low? I tried running settings.exe to change resolution, but option isn't there. Still, other than the mom, everything is pretty good so far.
How is she hideous? She's the best character in the game? LOL.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
You can't be serious. Are you seriously telling me you find her face attractive?

lol, okay I'll double down and try to force myself to like her face. Uggh..
edit: nope I can't do it, I cannot look at her face, so I'm forced to look down at her tits, that will work for now, shit but that means I can't focus on the tutorial.

The rest of the women look great though. But, the mom is always my favorite part of a game, it sucks that she is absolutely hideous looking in the face.

Is there any walkthrough?

ediT: aah fuck it i give up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
so i took over the "Pizza" Business in whole, can upgrade the Pizzeria, the Warehouse and the Church. i also maxed out everything with Mia, Vicky, Donna and Coco, only person right now that doesn't give me the "need update" message is Giulia but i don't know what to do to continue at this point.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:ROFLMAO: My god,i really can‘t feel the mom as a milf in the game~
Could you change her clothes?Give her some sexy things like pantyhose,high heels?

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
The game tries to create this file ichlaufe.txt (empty file) and I think that's the reason for the error message.
I can't change that, the engine does that automatically, unfortunately...

is there or not mom/son content?
Not yet with the mother, still to come with the main story

The UI is too wonky on my computer, it keeps freezing;
Set another API under Settings.exe

1. Vicky in her apartment shows as locked when she is making the pills, and says the content is unavailable but if you click on her you can buy infinite pills. Did not find a way to use them.
2. Mom is available for an action in laundry room, but there is no way to raise the relationship to do the action.
3. Game breaking bug : You can raise Charly's love ad infinitum, and she never goes to report to Giulia, essentially ending the game there. Clicking on Charly and the chemist girl (which doesn't have a picture on the progress screen) does nothing at all. Charly is on 182 love and does nothing, no actions unlocked, even when I visit Giulia.
1. I'll take a look at
2. I need to get the rest of the mom story in first, but I forgot to hide it, sorry.
3. This shouldn't happen?! But it works for me?! Maybe this overview helps you if you have unlocked everything:

I load v0.30 save , and run out AP , than go home , why can't I get rest ??
Game saves from 0.30 don't work, only from 0.32 onwards

Game doesn't start. Critical error window pops up with German text saying that the access is denied. Not sure what that's all about. (Nopy download)
Perhaps this also has to do with the virus scanner. Two of them cause problems.

Then I better warn you before the mom update comes and you better skip it :LOL:

only person right now that doesn't give me the "need update" message is Giulia but i don't know what to do to continue at this point.
To help you I need more information about what exactly she is telling you.

how long until this game gets abandoned like the other one?
Definitely September, but I haven't set the year yet :cool:

:ROFLMAO: My god,i really can‘t feel the mom as a milf in the game~
Could you change her clothes?Give her some sexy things like pantyhose,high heels?
The update for Mom will include her history from John Smith to now. I'm sure I'll find some other clothes...

summerjo

May 9, 2017
2 questions.

1-How do you find the new locations? I have 100 on all available characters.
2-Where do you get the gun for the restaurant owner?

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
3. This shouldn't happen?! But it works for me?! Maybe this overview helps you if you have unlocked everything:
Having the same issue. Can work for Charly but no trigger at any stage as per the roadmap.

I loaded from an 0.35 save if that helps with debug.

BuBoB

Aug 31, 2017
3. Game breaking bug : You can raise Charly's love ad infinitum, and she never goes to report to Giulia, essentially ending the game there. Clicking on Charly and the chemist girl (which doesn't have a picture on the progress screen) does nothing at all. Charly is on 182 love and does nothing, no actions unlocked, even when I visit Giulia.
I have the same problem I raise Charly´s love but nothing happened.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes