Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
What is the [incest] tag-worthy content in the game? Thanks in advance! :)
The main story has been adjusted at your request and now Mia is no longer the girlfriend but the sister. The mom part will be available in a later update.

So anything new in this update compared to 0.30 or just rework with new system?
40% of the story is new, the other 60% is revised.

Message say : Dateizugriff verweigert...
In most cases, this is due to the virus scanner.

Is there a way to start a business in this one? Or will it be introduced later? Am I missing something?
Currently, the pizzeria is built in, but the expansion of the stores is still to come, I'm working on that right now. I have to rework everything so that the savegames work.

How do you increase relationship with mom, or can you ?
The content of Mom is not unlocked yet, because there is still some story missing.

C'mon make a mac version already!
This is not possible with the editor. Maybe I'll do the porting to Renpy afterwards, but first I'll get it finished...

Cant pass, with a dead body in backpack, someone get more progress? And on stats, its all blocked
You'll get rid of the corpse in a later update.
You can't increase all the girls' stats yet, that's coming.

Where are the save files located?
Documents > Folder "PaC-DK Games"

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question, when I start the game I'm asked to choose from a few characters with the only explanation that I have to choose the one closest to my age, does this choice affect the game in any way?

User00015

May 16, 2017
I have a weird effect where an event overlay it not at 100% opacity and you can clearly see the menus and everything behind it. It's not game breaking but quite distracting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
i think you should do the port to renpy now so you could get more support from the mac and android players ... just a thought .. good luck dev

Pandakilo

Jan 13, 2018
Holy Sit, The Familiar Face And Everything ,YOU ARE SON OF JOHN SMITH.
Glad you're back Captain and wish you all the best.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I was waiting for this update to come out because it was meant to fix a few issues from the previous release as well as adding some new content. Instead the Dev has stripped out everything that actually made the game interesting and has completely fucked up Mia's story - if she's the MC's half-sister why does she still need to take the citizenship test? If she's his half-sister then why hasn't the dev altered the model to reflect this? Incest is meant to be taboo which makes it more exciting but the Dev has now made it the cornerstone of this game and with the MC's mum encouraging the half-sister to shag the MC it makes it boring.

The really good devs (see NTL or Faerin) already have the game planned out before they start so they know what's going to be in each update rather than allowing patreons to persuade them to fundamentally change the game and ruin it for everyone else.

e1024

May 1, 2017
how to enable this sewage
Mom - Moms Room
Mia - Mia's Room
Vicky - Laundry
Priya - Tammys Store (Scroll Right)
Coco - Home Garage (After Printer complete)
Guila - Priya's Room (After Owning Lemonade Stand)
Please help me to find this lab card, a screen shot perhaps? this is not the bank card right? i did unlock money cheat by getting black cc.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Just tried this game out for first time and I must say you did a fine job on it, Icebaer3! Humor are great, so funny. And I absolutely love the pubes you got on female characters, especially half-sister. There's nothing like sisterly pubes. ;)

One concern I have here, though, is that you now have incest content in this game and yet you are using Patreon. Patreon have a reputation for being notoriously strict about this kind of content. So I would strongly recommend you consider signing up at SubscribeStar, which are similar to Patreon but are less strict about this, to serve as a back-up source for funding game's development should your Patreon account be suspended for this, which is a certainty. It is not matter of IF but WHEN will that happen so be prepared for this scenario. There are probably other alternatives besides SubscribeStar but I am not sure what they are at this point.

I am not sure if it is possible to create incest patch with this engine but I would advise doing that if possible to avoid suspension on Patreon. This way, you can have official version on your Patreon site without incest content enabled but have patch available for download via this thread to enable that.

Reactions: JustWill

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
i think you should do the port to renpy now...
Unfortunately I don't know Python that well yet, but I'm learning! ;)

The really good devs (see NTL or Faerin) already have the game planned out before they start...
I'm really sorry that I didn't meet your expectations and I apologize for that. Luckily there are plenty of other games you can play.:cool:

Please help me to find this lab card, a screen shot perhaps? this is not the bank card right? i did unlock money cheat by getting black cc.
The content you describe is from version 0.30 and there is a cheatbook in the first post.
From version 0.31 this is removed, because I had to rebuild the complete system.

Patreon have a reputation for being notoriously strict about this kind of content.
So I would strongly recommend you consider signing up at SubscribeStar
Thanks for the info, I'm aware of that. (y) If Patreon blocks me, then so be it. I appreciate any support, but it's not a must for me to finish the project. And yes, I plan to switch to Subscribestar, at the latest when I put in the update with the mom content.:devilish:

A big thank you to everyone for their compliments and constructive feedback! :giggle:

:unsure:Maybe again some words:
I've removed a lot of content from the game because I had to rewrite the code so that the savegames work. And I have directly made a few content corrections that I personally like. If you don't like the content I recommend the following website:

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes