DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This was the first thing that came into my head after reading the name of this game

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This just got tagged with [incest]. Can someone tell me what's the tag-worthy content? Thanks in advance! :)

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
so when I try to run the game my av blocks access to modifying or deleting a file called ichlaufe.txt from my users document pac-dk folder and asks me if I want to allow it. checked the folder and the file doesn't even exist. anyone else had this issue?

Reactions: Afield

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I like this game it's a nice switch to other games , the fact is that i don't know well if their is extra content in this new update knowing that he was doing a rehaul of the other version so any more scenes or not? ( changelog not clear on that or I am just blind :D )

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
What do you do with the body?
Nothing in the current version yet, that will be built in a future release.

Hi, does anybody know if there is way to unpack images?
They are protected by a password given by the program and only the developer of the engine has it. So as it is now, even I can't unzip it (but I have the originals, of course ;)). What do you want to unzip them for, maybe I can help you with something else?!

so when I try to run the game my av blocks access to modifying or deleting a file called ichlaufe.txt from my users document pac-dk folder and asks me if I want to allow it. checked the folder and the file doesn't even exist. anyone else had this issue?
Some virus scanners block this, for whatever reason. It is a simple text file with no content, the program creates it and it says nothing other than the game is running. Was once intended as a backup in case of errors, but the developer never took it out. It does not interfere and is not really a problem.

...if their is extra content in this new update knowing that he was doing a rehaul of the other version so any more scenes or not? ( changelog not clear on that or I am just blind :D)
60% of the renders were reused, but with new texts, which also changed the story significantly. 40% are new renders to adjust the gaps in the story and move the game forward. For example, the pizzeria is completely rebuilt.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Nothing in the current version yet, that will be built in a future release.

They are protected by a password given by the program and only the developer of the engine has it. So as it is now, even I can't unzip it (but I have the originals, of course ;)). What do you want to unzip them for, maybe I can help you with something else?!

Some virus scanners block this, for whatever reason. It is a simple text file with no content, the program creates it and it says nothing other than the game is running. Was once intended as a backup in case of errors, but the developer never took it out. It does not interfere and is not really a problem.

60% of the renders were reused, but with new texts, which also changed the story significantly. 40% are new renders to adjust the gaps in the story and move the game forward. For example, the pizzeria is completely rebuilt.
Thx for the fast reply looking forward for the rest of the story/game ^-^

Keep it up ! <3

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So far a pretty sweet game

Nice intro to some of those characters

I like the rags to riches aproach

But shame there aint not really much content with the mother figure

And the half sister already getting married is pretty quick

But so far it was a enjoyable ride will keep a eye on it

Good luck to the dev

Apr 24, 2017
I like this version but it has much less content.
Is there a way to start a business in this one? Or will it be introduced later? Am I missing something?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes