brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Ok I see I have to start a new game and grind the stats up again :( Dev can you sort the saves at some point so old saves work, as it is no fun grinding stats up again, esp when they drop automatically every few days.

Does anyone have the new code for bank?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I bought everything else, paid nicks debt, got rid of coco`s son.
Can You access the lab in this version?
Got Priya up top 100, easy to keep her there, just buy her bags.
Got vicky to 29, cannot seem to research the drugs or anything else with her.
Lab Access Key - 5593
Bank Access Key - 8736
The statue of Larry can be found in your laundry room in your house.
Coco`s points wont go higher than 22.
The only thing that will 100% turn people off this great game, is the stats dropping on everyone each day or each 2 days, it is a major pain to build them up for them to constantly drop, it adds a grind to the game that is not needed or wanted, it is in no way fun to grind constantly on stat building for them to drop automatically each day or two.

Last edited:

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
The only thing that will 100% turn people off this great game, is the stats dropping on everyone each day or each 2 days, it is a major...
Yes I will change that. Some ideas feel good at first, but in practice they are rather bad. That's just the way it is.

By the way, yesterday I set up a Discord server. I don't know much about it yet, but if you want to join, tell me what you need. o_O:LOL:

Reactions: odino and brittC25

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
I bought everything else, paid nicks debt, got rid of coco`s son.
Can You access the lab in this version?
Got Priya up top 100, easy to keep her there, just buy her bags.
Got vicky to 29, cannot seem to research the drugs or anything else with her.
Lab Access Key - 5593
Bank Access Key - 8736
The statue of Larry can be found in your laundry room in your house.
Coco`s points wont go higher than 22.
The only thing that will 100% turn people off this great game, is the stats dropping on everyone each day or each 2 days, it is a major pain to build them up for them to constantly drop, it adds a grind to the game that is not needed or wanted, it is in no way fun to grind constantly on stat building for them to drop automatically each day or two.
How do you trigger the Lab?

I couldnt get past 29 with Vicky either so I edited the save (open it in notepad and edit “i;love vicky;XX;no;;XX” line where XX is the love you want, works with all characters) and that then opens up the pills storyline.

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

odino

Aug 14, 2017

I couldnt get past 29 with Vicky either so I edited the save (open it in notepad and edit “i;love vicky;XX;no;;XX” line where XX is the love you want, works with all characters) and that then opens up the pills storyline.
im got lab card when clicked tv to play game in home but idk where ppl get code for lab orbank

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
im got lab card when clicked tv to play game in home but idk where ppl get code for lab orbank
Ah yeah got it, its above the black box on the floor. Already had all the VDS so setting them to 100 was easy! Cheers man

dan9000

May 21, 2017

but how do you load your save? forme it appears a notification in german, ist kein gultiger integerwent

Apr 14, 2019
Great game, I enjoy it, but it looks like the savegame is bugged. It looks like today when I tried to continue my new game that I started yesterday, the game seems to be loading the old one and it gives me error "-29974249472" is kein gultiger integerwert, and then E/A-Fehler 32.
Also the game is super sluggish, and I got a good pc. Mouse is lagging too much.
I don't speak german, but i think its savegame shenanigans. Where did the savegame from yesterday go? Can I restore it?
Also:
  • I was stuck on 29 with Vicky
  • Coco would not pass over 22
  • Priya kept downgrading to 19, and I could never buy her bags
  • Tammy was open from the beginning of the game, not sure if that was intentional

drecfp

Sep 3, 2017
So i downloaded yesterday and played for a lil bit. Went back to play today and now the game crashes immediately after the age verification. anyone else have this issue or know what the problem is?

Fossi

Nov 5, 2018
Vicky Dildo in Laundry, Coco Dildo in Garage, Giulia in Purse Girls Room, Mom in Mom's room, not sure where the other VDS are.

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018

The lab card can be found below the Tv in your room at home on the floor, it is black, once You find it, click on the map, go to the sewer, click the arrow, enter the code below, chat to the ape, then click on each girl and insert her dildo, touch her right breast to increase her love to 100, You need to go back from time to time and click the right breast again to rise the love of each girl, this negates any stats grinding.
Lab Access Key - 5593
Dildo locations.
Vicky Dildo in Laundry, Coco Dildo in Garage, Giulia in Purse Girls Room, Mom in Mom's room, not sure where the other VDS are.
The bank code can be found at the sewer, look at the warning sign, just below it, click on the paper, remember the code below, go to the bank, enter the code, go into the vault, click on the money cheat on the table, click to fuck the girl, keep clicking fast for about a minute, then take your cash and leave.
Bank Access Key - 8736
Tammy`s shop.
Collect a few roses at the sewer, go to Tammy`s shop, and keep giving her a present of a rose until her love is at 100.
Make sure to buy the "Friends Benefits Offer".
Move your mouse to the right to see more options with Tammy.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Rockoon12

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018

Silly question, where exactly is the save games folder/file?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Great game, I enjoy it, but it looks like the savegame is bugged. It looks like today when I tried to continue my new game that I started yesterday, the game seems to be loading the old one and it gives me error "-29974249472" is kein gultiger integerwert, and then E/A-Fehler 32.
Also the game is super sluggish, and I got a good pc. Mouse is lagging too much.
I don't speak german, but i think its savegame shenanigans. Where did the savegame from yesterday go? Can I restore it?
Also:
  • I was stuck on 29 with Vicky
  • Coco would not pass over 22
  • Priya kept downgrading to 19, and I could never buy her bags
  • Tammy was open from the beginning of the game, not sure if that was intentional
I agree sadly, I opened the game just now, tried to load Save game A or B, wouldnt work, automatic save worked but took me way back into an earlier time in this new game, and I literally LOL and said, "Hell No", and even though it loaded the earlier save, it had a bunch of errors in german flashing up, which if I spoke german would be fine, but since I don`t it was nine, nine lol
Dev, switch the game engine as this engine is buggy in a major way, same great renders/animation can easily be done with a town map in say Renpy and run a lot smoother and in english also lol.
Its really hard for me to write stuff like this, as I loved the john smith games in spite of the dodgy game engine.

Jacky850

Mar 7, 2019
Ich bin ein großer Fan von John Smith. Habe lange auf Updates gewartet. Leider vergeblich.
Der erste Eindruck von Candyman ist vielversprechend. Ich hoffe das es so weiter geht und auch der schwarze Humor von John Smith nicht auf der Strecke bleibt.

Ich freu mich schon auf weitere Updates.

Weiter so und danke für die ganze Arbeit.

I'm a huge John Smith fan. Waited a long time for updates. Unfortunately in vain.
The first impression of Candyman is promising. I hope that it goes on like this and that John Smith's black humor doesn't fall by the wayside.

I'm looking forward to more updates.

Keep it up and thank you for all the work.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Where exactly is Giulia in Purse Girls Room??? which girls room?, and did You or anyone else find Priyas dildo?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Here is what I learned so far, hope it helps.

The lab card can be found below the Tv in your room at home on the floor, it is black, once You find it, click on the map, go to the sewer, click the arrow, enter the code below, chat to the ape, then click on each girl and insert her dildo, touch her right breast to increase her love to 100, You need to go back from time to time and click the right breast again to rise the love of each girl, this negates any stats grinding.

Lab Access Key - 5593

Dildo locations.
Vicky Dildo in Laundry, Coco Dildo in Garage, Mom in Mom's room, not sure where the other VDS are.

The bank code can be found at the sewer, look at the warning sign, just below it, click on the paper, remember the code below, go to the bank, enter the code, go into the vault, click on the money cheat on the table, click to fuck the girl, keep clicking fast for about a minute, then take your cash and leave.

Bank Access Key - 8736

Tammy`s shop.
Collect a few roses at the sewer, go to Tammy`s shop, and keep giving her a present of a rose until her love is at 100.
Make sure to buy the "Friends Benefits Offer".
Move your mouse to the right to see more options with Tammy.

Reactions: GGGanon

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I take all of your comments very seriously and am trying to get it into a stable version as best I can. Since I don't know Renpy well yet, changing the engine would take a lot of time. I'll look at the error messages and try to solve them. Because of the savegames I think about a solution.

Since it's all been described here anyway, I linked the cheatbook in the first post.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes