Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
Few suggestions from me:

If the screen can be scrolled, some arrow / identifier that it can be. Both the menu screen and Tammy's shop can be scrolled but there is no indication of it, which can cause confusion during gameplay.

Rename "Menu" to "Save/Load" as that's all it does anyway. Trying to find how to save and load initially can be difficult.

Lose the -2 love each day. Often you need to do multiple tasks to trigger the next event and all it does is add additional grind.

Reactions: brittC25

Jakb93

Sep 27, 2020
Here is what I learned so far, hope it helps.

The lab card can be found below the Tv in your room at home on the floor, it is black, once You find it, click on the map, go to the sewer, click the arrow, enter the code below, chat to the ape, then click on each girl and insert her dildo, touch her right breast to increase her love to 100, You need to go back from time to time and click the right breast again to rise the love of each girl, this negates any stats grinding.

Lab Access Key - 5593

Dildo locations.
Vicky Dildo in Laundry, Coco Dildo in Garage, Mom in Mom's room, not sure where the other VDS are.

The bank code can be found at the sewer, look at the warning sign, just below it, click on the paper, remember the code below, go to the bank, enter the code, go into the vault, click on the money cheat on the table, click to fuck the girl, keep clicking fast for about a minute, then take your cash and leave.

Bank Access Key - 8736

Tammy`s shop.
Collect a few roses at the sewer, go to Tammy`s shop, and keep giving her a present of a rose until her love is at 100.
Make sure to buy the "Friends Benefits Offer".
Move your mouse to the right to see more options with Tammy.
Mom - Moms Room
Mia - Mia's Room
Vicky - Laundry
Priya - Tammys Store (Scroll Right)
Coco - Home Garage (After Printer complete)
Guila - Priya's Room (After Owning Lemonade Stand)

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
but how do you load your save? forme it appears a notification in german, ist kein gultiger integerwent
I'm getting the same errors, according to google translate it means invalid integer value. This is a serious problem and until it's fixed it makes the game pretty much unplayable.

Jake Styles

May 6, 2017
What helped me to fix the save:
1) find your save under c:\Users\[your user]\Documents\PaC-DK Games\Candyman\saves\
2) look for this line or similar with high negative value. Replace the value with 16777215
3) run the game again and load the save

1613687083852.png

Reactions: ds66nl and brittC25

ashsarmy

Jun 19, 2020
very nice and promising game...specially like the management aspect....imo loosing relationship points with the "ladies" isn´t that bad (don´t make it to easy :D)....just the balance of how many points u can get with each and how fast u loose them could be improved.
Atm u can´t get Coco points up cause u can just get 2 points and loose the same 2 points per day. Vicky does not have any activity to get points up as far as i see and like others i got stuck with her story at those 29 points like others (unless i use the lab)
keep up the work...looking forward to updates

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
The idea of automatic loss of points needs to be fundamentally revised. Behind this was the idea of an achievement when all girls are over 90, which would be really difficult to achieve with the AP. But since I still have to add a lot of content, it will be turned off for now. Possibly I will put it back in by selecting a difficulty level.

Coco just gets a complete overhaul and also the businesses. I couldn't include them in the current version. For the next update I will take more time, because these stupid errors annoy me very much!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So maybe someone can tell me if I have missed anything, I think I have done it all now, have a read below please.

The lab card can be found below the Tv in your room at home on the floor, it is black, once You find it, click on the map, go to the sewer, click the arrow, enter the code below, chat to the ape, then click on each girl and insert her dildo, touch her right breast to increase her love to 100, You need to go back from time to time and click the right breast again to rise the love of each girl, this negates any stats grinding, You will need all the dildos of course, which can be found below:

Lab Access Key - 5593

Dildo locations.
Mom - Moms Room
Mia - Mia's Room
Vicky - Laundry
Priya - Tammys Store (Scroll Right) middle of the screen beside the changing room.
Coco - Home, In The Garage (After Printer complete)
Guila - Priya's Room Left bottom of the screen (After Owning Lemonade Stand)

The bank code can be found at the sewer, look at the warning sign, just below it, click on the paper, remember the code below, go to the bank, enter the code, go into the vault, click on the money cheat on the table, click to fuck the girl, keep clicking fast for about a minute, then take your cash and leave.

Bank Access Key - 8736

Tammy`s shop.
Collect a few roses at the sewer, go to Tammy`s shop, and keep giving her a present of a rose until her love is at 100.

Gina`s stats can only be raised 2 at a time, it is a pain to get her up to 100, maybe the Dev might at her into the lab at some point ;) and leave a VDS laying around somewhere for her.
Carl Walker stats can only be raised 3 at a time, again, a pain to raise up to 100, maybe add Carl to the lab also, and stick a VDS up his ass to raise his stats faster :D lol
Old Bible girl Edna stats can be raised 6 at a time, again, add Edna into the lab and add a VDS for her also.
Busters stats can be raised 6 at a time, by collecting the agave at the sewer and going back to Busters shop and converting them into Moonshine, which you then can sell at Nicks store.
Nicks stats can be raised 6 at a time by simply buying cans of coke or cigs off him.

Thats it for this version I think, unless I have missed something?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
So maybe someone can tell me if I have missed anything, I think I have done it all now, have a read below please.

The lab card can be found below the Tv in your room at home on the floor, it is black, once You find it, click on the map, go to the sewer, click the arrow, enter the code below, chat to the ape, then click on each girl and insert her dildo, touch her right breast to increase her love to 100, You need to go back from time to time and click the right breast again to rise the love of each girl, this negates any stats grinding, You will need all the dildos of course, which can be found below:

Lab Access Key - 5593

Dildo locations.
Mom - Moms Room
Mia - Mia's Room
Vicky - Laundry
Priya - Tammys Store (Scroll Right) middle of the screen beside the changing room.
Coco - Home, In The Garage (After Printer complete)
Guila - Priya's Room Left bottom of the screen (After Owning Lemonade Stand)

Bank Access Key - 8736

Tammy`s shop.

Gina`s stats can only be raised 2 at a time, it is a pain to get her up to 100, maybe the Dev might at her into the lab at some point ;) and leave a VDS laying around somewhere for her.
Carl Walker stats can only be raised 3 at a time, again, a pain to raise up to 100, maybe add Carl to the lab also, and stick a VDS up his ass to raise his stats faster :D lol
Old Bible girl Edna stats can be raised 6 at a time, again, add Edna into the lab and add a VDS for her also.
Busters stats can be raised 6 at a time, by collecting the agave at the sewer and going back to Busters shop and converting them into Moonshine, which you then can sell at Nicks store.
Nicks stats can be raised 6 at a time by simply buying cans of coke or cigs off him.

Thats it for this version I think, unless I have missed something?
for carl buster gina edna you do not need 100 relation you only need enof points to unlock new location in map or story they do not have daily stat removal and got no event after you open new part of home for them
only girl that got event are mia and viky and gina 4 story there is nothing for other girls yet
well that cloth shop got 3 event too

is there any finished game from this edensin or only jhon smith abandond games?
i mean is there any hope this game finish?

Last edited:

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
is there any finished game from this edensin or only jhon smith abandond games?
i mean is there any hope this game finish?
The two finished games are "MGame" (only in German) and "Mommy Strike back".

John Smith is not developed further because all the data is lost. These are all the PSD files with the colors, shapes and content, as well as the settings of the chars and of course the scripts. Maybe there will be a new version of John Smith after Candyman (I would like to do that), but I don't want to promise anything.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
The two finished games are "MGame" (only in German) and "Mommy Strike back".

John Smith is not developed further because all the data is lost. These are all the PSD files with the colors, shapes and content, as well as the settings of the chars and of course the scripts. Maybe there will be a new version of John Smith after Candyman (I would like to do that), but I don't want to promise anything.
thanks well from all game i found from you i liked JS and candy dont like public sluts cuz everything they do are fake prefer pixel
and story from john smith them are great so hope its got finished some day

here cheat engine trainer to stop AP usage hehe
also can edit money but there is money cheat in bank

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
thanks well from all game i found from you i liked JS and candy dont like public sluts cuz everything they do are fake prefer pixel
and story from john smith them are great so hope its got finished some day

here cheat engine trainer to stop AP usage hehe
also can edit money but there is money cheat in bank
Which folder does this go into? and Ty for the cheat.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I've decided to completely rework the game. On the one hand so that the savegames work better, on the other hand to be able to fix bugs easier. This seems to work well now, but I take more time to prevent too many bugs.

I also adjusted the whole story and made it more "familiar". Was skeptical at the beginning, but after the first changes it was really a super fun! Am curious when Patreon kicks me for this, ha ha...

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I've decided to completely rework the game. On the one hand so that the savegames work better, on the other hand to be able to fix bugs easier. This seems to work well now, but I take more time to prevent too many bugs.

I also adjusted the whole story and made it more "familiar". Was skeptical at the beginning, but after the first changes it was really a super fun! Am curious when Patreon kicks me for this, ha ha...
Great, thanks for the extra work, maybe update the game tags on page 1 to reflect the new changes.
So any idea when the new reworked game will be out?

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Great, thanks for the extra work, maybe update the game tags on page 1 to reflect the new changes.
So any idea when the new reworked game will be out?
I'll change the game tags with the next update. And the update will most probably come at the end of this month.

Reactions: f95zone69

fsck

Aug 3, 2017

Maybe consider moving to subscribestar? It's supposedly less restrictive than patreon.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
A quick update: the first tests of the "new edition" were positive so far and the new story is also well received. Now I'll add more content, test again, then there will be a first update here as well. Sorry for the delay, but it should work well first and then definately bring fun.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes