brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
The last icon should be from Nick from the store?! :unsure: But I'm no longer sure at which version that was, I've modified a lot.

Better you wait until the weekend, I put here the new version, then much is revised anyway.
The version I am playing is Candyman_0.25.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
:LOL: yes I know... but I'm no longer sure in which version I had changed this. Whether already in 0.25 or still just in 0.30, which comes at the weekend?! :unsure::oops: I definitely need more coffeeeeee....:coffee:
I checked Nicks shop again, You cannot buy it in this version.
You can buy cans of coke from him, buy nothing from him for $50 lol and sell him moonshine, when you click on him it just says, Coming Soon.
I`ll wait for your post on the weekend, great game btw, thread should have way more comments and pages also.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Woohoo! A new version of one of the best games I've played recently.
I did try to load my old saves though from the previous version and yeah... it didn't look like it worked at all, so I guess - start all over again. Not too bad, as it was fun apart from the grind

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.30

Handicraft I get one so I think the other are bugs.

Education - Household skill - Clean the room by Carl - don`t improve the Household skill to 1
Education - Household skill - Watering the plants by Edna - don`t improve the Household skill to 1
Education - Bible skill? - Reading the bible by Edna - don`t improve the Bible skill to 1 (I think that you can improve it there)

Status (is this right that it go down?)
Relationship go down from the people you meet when you don`t talk with them and so on.

Nick (Vip Status)
Buy - Customer Level to low - beer, dog food and watch

Story Nick? (McAlister)
in the garage by the targets I see no changes

Tammy
give her rose - endless possible - don`t lower the rose

Gift
Rose is under item and not under gift

Item
After I picked up Larry I have before him a free place (next item go behind him)

People
A lot can go over 100 Relationship (Giulia not, so I think by the others are bugs)

BIZ
you can only buy olive oil
all other relationship to low (by max 100)

Vicky
You can`t improve the relationship so you miss Part 3 & 4 (in the cinema you can see that it is locked)

Saves
All saves from 0.30 are damaged and not playable anymore, I tried it a moment ago I don`t know if the cheating money have anything to do with this
Error message:-9309394944 ist kein gültiger Integerwert, E/A-Fehler 32, it have nothing to do with my hard drive

I don`t know if I had have problems with save/load by your other games, keine Ahnung ob ich Probleme beim speichern/laden bei Deinen anderen Spielen vorher hatte aber das ist massiv

Last edited:

samss

Apr 26, 2018
Cant start 0.30 Candyman exe gives error Dateizugriff verweigert. I dont understand german(think it is german). Is only possible solution to re-download or is there other solutions

EDIT: Downloaded booth Workupload and Mega but both give same error.

Last edited:
Reactions: critter

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
Cant start 0.30 Candyman exe gives error Dateizugriff verweigert. I dont understand german(think it is german). Is only possible solution to re-download or is there other solutions

EDIT: Downloaded booth Workupload and Mega but both give same error.
I had the problem too and I changed the API to Direct X9(Open the Settings and on the right you see the API). If X9 isnt working try a other one.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
started a new game (first time playing) - experienced several bugs:

- general store: even i am vip status 100 i cant buy anything else but cola and cigarettes
- Coco i cant level further than 22 -> i get 22 after duty but the next day it's reset to 20 again
- Vicky: i got the 2000$ scene, then all scenes were "not available" or on Rooftop "not enough ralation" - but can't raise relation anywhere
- never found Marcello
- webshop status went back to 50% after marriage, no way to raise it again
- can't get any clue for bank code
- "doing laundry" at Edna shows "watering the plants"
- Skills do NOT level - even after hours of gameplay and doing everything possible i am still at Household and bible zero stars, and Handicraft 1 star
several minor issues, but these are the gamebreaking major ones

EDIT:
BTW - even those would be no bugs and i would just overlook something... a game should have hints, and/or at least be self-explaining. Games which you have to senseless grind over hours until you "accidentially" find the way to continue just suck imho.
Also the fact that you have to maintain your relations (they degrade every day) with lots of girls, but you can't keep them up at same time because of limited action points sucks as hell - just saying

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes