Govind69

May 20, 2020
what are the requirments needed to unlock the 4th compitent partner ?

my status

I lived more than 400 days
acquired 3 competent businesses
500k above in cash

still the 4th partner is under the radar

Reactions: brittC25

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
lol I got pills but not guns, after I unlocked them I didn't have money and when out to get some after I got money game didn't let me in Asian Pearl back room :HideThePain:
Yes I noticed I couldn't go back into the room at that point, too. So I was glad I picked them up the 1st time. I am just wondering what is going to happen if I ever get stopped by the cops, since I have drugs and guns in my inventory.

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hi all, I have a problème and i want to know where the save folder on the desktop for this game...
Thank you ;)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
when I read the title I thought it was about the candyman the movie

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
what are the requirments needed to unlock the 4th compitent partner ?

my status

I lived more than 400 days
acquired 3 competent businesses
500k above in cash

still the 4th partner is under the radar
I have the same question also as above, completed everything, waiting on the 4th partner to unlock.
Also, I cannot get back into the asia pearl backroom, any help.
I have over 1.8 million in cash.
Can someone tell me also, how high do you need to go with peoples stat bar? I have them all bar one over 100 now.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So I completed all drug tests with Vicky, it has her down as being a customer, can You do anything with her in this version?
I have everyones stats over 100 now, how high do they need to go to for events to happen?
I completed the Gina quest and it said, new location unlocked, but it shows nothing on the map, any ideas?
I am waiting for the 4th business to unlock, any idea when and how it happens if at all in this version?
Can anything be done with Priya?

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
I completed the Gina quest and it said, new location unlocked, but it shows nothing on the map, any ideas?
I am waiting for the 4th business to unlock
Same here! I own all the businesses and have maxed out most things, after Gina quest is said new location, but I got nothing!
Any ideas

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Any ideas
Icebaer3
So I completed all drug tests with Vicky, it has her down as being a customer, can You do anything with her in this version?
I have everyones stats over 100 now, how high do they need to go to for events to happen?
I am waiting for the 4th business to unlock, any idea when and how it happens if at all in this version?
Can anything be done with Priya?

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
There is nothing more to do with Vicky in the current version.
The stats don't have to be leveled up, at least not in the current version. In the next one, yes, the max is 100, but you'll see that too.
With Gina a new location in Downtown is unlocked, which is not yet accessible.
With Priya no activity is curently inserted, comes a bit in the next version.
Why the 4th store is not open, no idea. I'm missing info on that. Generally that should happen when the other 3 are completely taken over.

I always have to find my way back into it, because I'm much further along with the development than the current state. There will be a lot of changes and of course more content in it.

Reactions: odino and brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
There is nothing more to do with Vicky in the current version.
The stats don't have to be leveled up, at least not in the current version. In the next one, yes, the max is 100, but you'll see that too.
With Gina a new location in Downtown is unlocked, which is not yet accessible.
With Priya no activity is curently inserted, comes a bit in the next version.
Why the 4th store is not open, no idea. I'm missing info on that. Generally that should happen when the other 3 are completely taken over.

I always have to find my way back into it, because I'm much further along with the development than the current state. There will be a lot of changes and of course more content in it.
That is really weird, I own all 4 business now, the Lemonade stand, the Hotdog stand, the Asia pearl and the Italian, and see the picture below, it shows me only owning 3.

I got everyone now bar Mom, over 100 points, completed all there is to complete, have all the drugs, guns, tons off money, I guess, I`m just waiting now to move to the next chapter of the game which I guess is "Hollywood"?

Any ideas when the 2nd part of the game will be out? I ask only as I am assuming it will correct any errors in the first game soon as the save is loaded. 001.png

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
That is really weird, I own all 4 business now, the Lemonade stand, the Hotdog stand, the Asia pearl and the Italian, and see the picture below, it shows me only owning 3.

I got everyone now bar Mom, over 100 points, completed all there is to complete, have all the drugs, guns, tons off money, I guess, I`m just waiting now to move to the next chapter of the game which I guess is "Hollywood"?

Any ideas when the 2nd part of the game will be out? I ask only as I am assuming it will correct any errors in the first game soon as the save is loaded. View attachment 1028568
The last icon should be from Nick from the store?! :unsure: But I'm no longer sure at which version that was, I've modified a lot.

Better you wait until the weekend, I put here the new version, then much is revised anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: odino and brittC25
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes