Govind69

May 20, 2020
i stopped playing this fucking game. for every update . the saves did not work. fuck. unlocked locations will dissappear.

zuki9129

Dec 24, 2018
Sorry I would like to know how to make it work for me since always error tells me that I do not have access you have files thanks
ps. The antivirus is turned off

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
I can't play this game, no matter what API i choose its always slow and laggy. does anyone know how i can fix this ? it can't be my hardware, i have a decent pc (i can run gta 5 no problem) so it must be something else and i've run out of ideas.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
how to quickly get 22.5kk,i think i upgraded every business i have and stll only making about 45k per day,is there any way to increase money per day or just get the money from somewhere,also what is a code in sewer?Thanks!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
He needs to fix the old save options.
I agree 1000%.
We are all tired of the endless excuses now at this point, it has been proven in other platforms, when Devs cant be bothered to fix the save game issue there is always the same BS excuses, it will take to long to fix, I dont have the time, bla bla bla.
I really like this game, but I am not starting a new game EVERY single time a new update comes out, because the ever present and typical BS of well old saves wont work, sort this silly bs out Dev, and sort out the code so old saves work, as it it frankly a joke now in reality.

Reactions: iamcharlie

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
how to quickly get 22.5kk,i think i upgraded every business i have and stll only making about 45k per day,is there any way to increase money per day or just get the money from somewhere,also what is a code in sewer?Thanks!
Talk to your Mom endlessly, she will eventually give you a letter from Daddy, when you read it, You get a black credit card, take that to the bank, You can then click up free money.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I can't play this game, no matter what API i choose its always slow and laggy. does anyone know how i can fix this ? it can't be my hardware, i have a decent pc (i can run gta 5 no problem) so it must be something else and i've run out of ideas.
My system is very fast, but, this platform for the game can be mega consuming on ram sometimes, other times runs fine, I told the Dev to switch to Renpy, it is a WAY better games platform as everyone knows.

Reactions: Marlboro1911

Sertry

Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me please - how can I unlock a restraunt and this Gina person?

Everything bought, every location visited lots of time (well except the sewers, code on the previous page doesn't work).

I understand that there are still lots of stuff, however i cant access it. I tried using dev mode on Mia - it opens person in dev mode picture profile, but not the location, location is opened when you click on the person you try to access (for example this Gina), however as i understand you miss lots of interactions.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes