zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
I mean there's the dev console for a reason, you cab skip already done storylines.......
it's not working. the bank is not even showing in map. and i can not buy the office as well.
it works.
you have to click on all the pictures there. afterwards you can also continue playing with the old saves.

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
I tho about that, but i think i unlocked the building too early and i am missing some locations.
I have been looking for a while or i am just blind.
You need a lollipop from Lana (Warehouse lab at Harbour) and then a Candy from Vicky (Kitchen of her house, Santa Monica)

Bug, Handheld Movie Camera is consumed when shooting movies. Huh? Are they Kodak Disposibles?
For every camera purchased, Kodak plants a tree in the rainforest of Brazil, which they can then burn down again to grow soy! :ROFLMAO:

how to cheat money?
Downtown - Bank (John Smith Trust) - use Sylvia for 50.000 oder Naomi for 1 Mil.

I agree 1000%.
We are all tired of the endless excuses now at this point, it has been proven in other platforms, when Devs cant be bothered to fix the save game issue there is always the same BS excuses, it will take to long to fix, I dont have the time, bla bla bla.
I really like this game, but I am not starting a new game EVERY single time a new update comes out, because the ever present and typical BS of well old saves wont work, sort this silly bs out Dev, and sort out the code so old saves work, as it it frankly a joke now in reality.
I have absolutely no idea why the savegames don't work. The game engine is unfortunately junk, but I have to live with it until the story is finished. That's why I installed the DevMode, otherwise I won't be happy myself! Even if you wish for a different answer, I can't give you one until the developer of the engine updates and fixes the bugs. But that won't happen, because he doesn't want to work on it anymore.

My system is very fast, but, this platform for the game can be mega consuming on ram sometimes, other times runs fine, I told the Dev to switch to Renpy, it is a WAY better games platform as everyone knows.
Yep, I'm already learning RenPy but I need to finish the complete story of Candyman first, which will be by the end of the year. Apart from that, at least one of my patreons is working on a transfer to Renpy, but unfortunately I don't know the current status at the moment.

Dhoegh34

Mar 26, 2020
yeah i no longer have access to the bank. dont have the black debit card anymore either so thats awesome

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
Cant cheat :(
I don't know why it doesn't work for you, but it does for others.
Does this also happen when you start a new game?
And is it the same with Naomi?

yeah i no longer have access to the bank. dont have the black debit card anymore either so thats awesome
You only need the card once to unlock the Bank > Downtown. After that, you should be able to get in at any time without a card. The error must be somewhere else!?

cits4542

Feb 17, 2019
Can anyone help me please - how can I unlock a restraunt and this Gina person?

Everything bought, every location visited lots of time (well except the sewers, code on the previous page doesn't work).

I understand that there are still lots of stuff, however i cant access it. I tried using dev mode on Mia - it opens person in dev mode picture profile, but not the location, location is opened when you click on the person you try to access (for example this Gina), however as i understand you miss lots of interactions.
Hi, I'm stuck at exactly the same spot.

The only thing I could do right now is hire Lana, but that doesn't work, because the lab is still locked.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Ok im been over this entire map were the hell do u get the pills from to unlock the office part 2 upgrade?

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
The underwear business on the computer in the garage operating or is that for a later update??

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
So the Save game A and Save game B options don`t work.
And the auto load option goes way back into an earlier game.

How exactly do I load my fully finished game from version 0.42?
Well lol, weirdly now, I clicked the game to open, it did, I clicked auto load, and as said, weirdly it loaded my old save right away lol, it boggles the mind, doesnt work, works fine.

When I went downtown for the bank it wasnt even on the screen, I clicked into the Dev Mode option, clicked on Mom, clicked the other girls to the left, went out of Dev mode and the bank was there lol, I was like, WTF is going on lol.

Using the last game versions club names/pictures it wouldnt let me into the club, has that code, names/pictures changed?

Got everything else done, new building built and finished, in the brothel, when will we get options for parties and girls and so on?

Deleted member 153573

Developer of Candyman
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2017
When I went downtown for the bank it wasnt even on the screen, I clicked into the Dev Mode option, clicked on Mom, clicked the other girls to the left, went out of Dev mode and the bank was there lol, I was like, WTF is going on lol.
As I said, it's because of the game engine and I have absolutely no idea why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

Using the last game versions club names/pictures it wouldnt let me into the club, has that code, names/pictures changed?
The access code changes with each update, because I want to reward those who support me at that time.

Got everything else done, new building built and finished, in the brothel, when will we get options for parties and girls and so on?
First I'll finish the main story and then all the side stuff, so yeah, still coming.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes