Rheavon

May 12, 2018
I just wanted to say that the repetitive nature of the Archive files, Miranda's Sister, Kelly's "cure", and Olivia's House is a good way to have to do something multiple times. Having it be different each time (Even if I think you have to do the same scene twice from time to time) is much better than comparing it to the 2 weeks of clicking for 4 scene that is building the new office.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so at what point is mirandas sister finished for this update i have her to the point where it says "ok this is the last time" but no "to be continued as has been normal- so i am not sure how many more of these visits i'll need to get to next screen or the "to be continued"

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
I used to be a Patreon supporter, but I got to the point where I just couldn't. Don't get me wrong, the games are fun...if you completely ignore the heavy grind. Both games can go (in-game) weeks when nothing happens. I haven't played this or Criminal Investigation in a few versions, but I always had the dread of having to restart with these games.

I really appreciate the work the dev is putting into their games. I think they're one of the most focused devs out there in terms of content and hard work, but I question how the games are structured.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Only saw the Visual Effect changing in the last Update, but I cannot locate the new Location and Events, also no new Client in the New Office. (I am in "End Game" if you can call it. Everyone is Maxed and I am finished with Mirandas Sister already")

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Candy's Legacy [v0.86n] [root] - Original Size: 1,54GB

Download (601MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gandalf51
1.80 star(s) 24 Votes