DTerra

Jul 8, 2017
Thank you for the upload and big thank you to the translation team for their hard work

MIC132

May 14, 2018
To follow up on my own issue, the sprite gets stuck after you talk to the clown with the bike and the balloons. 100% reproductible.
I guess I'll start over and avoid him for now, but it seems to be the only way to obtain the bike, so still looking for a way to fix it.

elfloren

Mar 3, 2018
To follow up on my own issue, the sprite gets stuck after you talk to the clown with the bike and the balloons. 100% reproductible.
I guess I'll start over and avoid him for now, but it seems to be the only way to obtain the bike, so still looking for a way to fix it.
Does it only happen after you obtain the bike? I think I tested that event with the clown but didn't get the bike, so I'll try checking again.

Edit: I tried the event and got the bike this time, but no stuck sprite or anything after the clown disappeared.

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Does it only happen after you obtain the bike? I think I tested that event with the clown but didn't get the bike, so I'll try checking again.

Edit: I tried the event and got the bike this time, but no stuck sprite or anything after the clown disappeared.
For me it happened when I choose the "neither" option, just walk away. Perhaps you didn't check this one?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any synopsis on what this game is about?
i would like this as well pls
Basically if you've ever seen The Purge film, except in this the mayor has stopped paying the police force, the police go on strike, lots of anarchy, lawlessness, you and your mum barricade yourselves in the house, supplies get low, she goes out, you get worried and follow after she doesn't come back, you find her getting stuffed 9 ways through Sunday by a local hoodlum, you rescue and get her home, then decide to convince the police to stop their strike, so to do that you have to contact the mayor, only he has disappeared so now you become an investigator for the police whilst trying not to attend the naughty hoodlum luncheon.

That's pretty much it.

Last edited:

ReversePlutia

Apr 7, 2018
This game has a serious case of " Your Princess is in another castle" syndrome, but in this game you are looking for mayor here instead

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Basically if you've ever seen The Purge film, except in this the mayor has stopped paying the police force, the police go on strike, lots of anarchy, lawlessness, you and your mum barricade yourselves in the house, supplies get low, she goes out, you get worried and follow after she doesn't come back, you find her getting stuffed 9 ways through Sunday by a local hoodlum, you rescue and get her home, then decide to convince the police to stop their strike, so to do that you have to contact the mayor, only he has disappeared so now you become an investigator for the police whilst trying not to get attend the naughty hoodlum luncheon.

That's pretty much it.
thank you my dude, now i'm interested

Dec 1, 2017
My new ride costed me 15 thousand pesos but now im pushing pedal to the metal...scratch scratch, pedal to the concrete.

P.S. Dont bother looking for them baloons, just bribe that damn clown :D

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
Seems like theres an unAvoidable H scene... To those who have played this... Could someone enlighten me if this one is linear or does it have different ending... Or if I could do a pure run or is it a gungho bang em all game??

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested a quick "translation" for the main island map.

I've used the tags present in the game itself for naming the 9 districts on the map (it's not really a translation, in fact). Please consider that these tags don't always strictly fit to the name given by the game or the NPCs.

Just extract the image from the attached zip archive and replace the original image file (i.e. "Cocoa Map.png") into the "\Graphics\Pictures" sub-folder of the game.

*** Edit ***

Edit 1/ Sorry: a new file with better tags (there seems to be some confusion about some of them in the game).
Edit 2/ Mountain names added (Warning: Google translation - anyway only 2 names are really used, and 1 only in the main quest)

Cocoa Map.png

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes