asshole343

Dec 30, 2018
I can't play the game. every time i load it up the cursor goes all the way to the bottom and i can't move it

Beckz

May 11, 2020
My problem is when I start up the game, the game windows appear and then suddenly closed itself without showing me anything or warning...

Kinda wondering what is the problem...

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
I almost end the game, it´s very hard to know where you go...but it´s too long the history it´s not bad but I was thinking in 2 hours to beat a game and I have 3 hours and I din´t know how to made the mission thanks to people I found how and I don´t recommend it if you want to play much faster a game of 2-10 hours (there´s a map who can you know where do you go save that image and put in your folder in game for a quick guide) xD

• Haha
Reactions: Alkasal

AnonBoyo

Nov 20, 2020
Is there a way that the avatar of this bodily deformed being isn't always onscreen.
I mean it is hard to see were you can go if it is on the left side of the screen.
If you got the sprite stuck by talking to the clown for the bike, then just talk to the clown again and make sure you choose to play the game. Then just talk to him again to give up on the game, go through the scene and once you're done the sprite will disappear from your screen. To speed through all that dialogue make sure you just hold down CTRL to skip it all.

The scientist

Jun 14, 2021
Can anyone help me, I have been running around aimlessly trying to advance the game after I manage to escape to gang hideout.
I know I am suppose to find the thief of boat but I can't find them, I try every door and house from all district, gone back to the country side but can't seem to find the trigger event to progress.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
If you've installed RPGmaker VXAce RTP ,perhaps you forgot to EXTRACT this game with Japanese codification (that background screen means some images you extracted don't have the right japanese name). Well, in my case that was easy with Bandizip MSE ,you can install it through Windows Store and it's FREE TO USE. You have to do everytime this step with "MTL japanese" games

To extract this with Japanese codification you must give the right click, open Bandizip, go to CODIFICATION and then Japanese. This steps are not by default with Bandizip or with Extract to... Bandizip.png
Can you watch that leaf and orb in your picture?

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
does anyone have this problem where they start up the game but can't get past the starting menu? i can choose but i can't confirm my choices to do anything like start a new game or load a save or even exit the game

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes