randa

May 7, 2017
i am in the slums district and must find the guy and stop them. But I can't find him. searched all houses. WHat do i overlook?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i am in the slums district and must find the guy and stop them. But I can't find him. searched all houses. WHat do i overlook?
If you are searching for the guy with the purple hair (main story line), he is not inside a house but outside in the town. He is a bit different than the other enemies (i.e. purple hair), and he is much faster.

randa

May 7, 2017
and do yoou know how to get out the cave, when yoou captured by the bandits? after breaking the wall, i have 3 ways to go, but at the end of each there is a criminal and fucks her. What do i miss?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
and do yoou know how to get out the cave, when yoou captured by the bandits? after breaking the wall, i have 3 ways to go, but at the end of each there is a criminal and fucks her. What do i miss?
That's correct.

But you are caught only when the bandit sprite hits your own sprite (i.e. not when he sees you).

So, the solution is to make them move a little bit without being caught: approach them, then flee immediately when they see you (save before recommended).

Then, when the path is open, you can continue on your way (if it's not a dead-end).

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
EDIT: Also any way to hide/reset character sprite on screen? I think it either got stuck after a conversation, or it's just ridiculously obstructive, but I can't see almost half the screen.
I got the same problem. If you persevere and just keep playing as best you can eventually one of your conversations or encounters will 'unstick' it. Couldn't tell you exactly where to go / what to do though.

P.S. The bike is pretty rubbish, so just ignoring the clown is a good move.

Jul 24, 2017
Download appears to be missing files, but since nobody else has mentioned they can't start it due to missing the Tilesets folder, I'll assume it's just me, but any recommendations as for what to do would be helpful. This is an issue I've had with a number of RPGMaker games and I have no idea how to fix it

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Download appears to be missing files, but since nobody else has mentioned they can't start it due to missing the Tilesets folder, I'll assume it's just me, but any recommendations as for what to do would be helpful. This is an issue I've had with a number of RPGMaker games and I have no idea how to fix it
Are you talking of the RPG Maker VX Ace runtime package ?

If it is the case, see here for instance (this post and the following one) : https://f95zone.to/threads/cannon-cocoa-island-case-file-final-apple-soft.75347/post-5194284

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
When I try to start the game, I get an error that says "Unable to find file: Graphics/Tilesets/World_A1" and when I check the Graphics file, there's no Tilesets folder
That's it: you miss the RPG Maker VX Ace runtime package (this file is in the package, for instance).

So, download this package and install it (it will be then available to all the RPG Maker VX Ace games who need it).

Just for infos, there is a runtime package for all the main RPG Maker game engine versions (i.e. XP, VX and VX ACE). See for more infos.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Good thing the map wasn't translated. I was soooooo worried I would get lost.
lol sorry, had to...anywho...don't suppose anybody has a translated version of the map?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes