3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
I think it's possible, i just created a scene saved it, and loaded. Just to test things i'm gonna upload it here. It goes in \UE4Game\FluidGame\FluidGame\Scenes folder on the quest. Let me know if it works or not, should be a chair, table and two AI's.
Forgot to add: it's for android/quest version 0.4
game froze. I think we might need the PNG for the thumbnail too.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Should have warned to unpack first, here's repacked to zip, unpack first and then put the *.chs file on your quest. Warning: it's for the 0.4 version so may not work on earlier builds.

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
Should have warned to unpack first, here's repacked to zip, unpack first and then put the *.chs file on your quest. Warning: it's for the 0.4 version so may not work on earlier builds.
the thumbnail still wont load from he menu. I heard characters moan and stuff but it never went off the loading screen. maybe i am doing something wrong

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
the thumbnail still wont load from he menu. I heard characters moan and stuff but it never went off the loading screen. maybe i am doing something wrong
Don't really know what is wrong. Maybe try uploading a quick scene and i'll try loading it on my quest. They should work both ways wihout problems.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Here have a link and let us return to matters at hand: DID ANYONE ELSE TRY TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY THE SCENE I PROVIDED OR COULD SHARE THEIR OWN SCENE FOR CAPTAIN HADCORE 0.4 FOR OCULUS QUEST?

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Strange.... For Win links....
Anonfiles ------ v0.9.rar - 6.24gb.
Mega ---------- v0.8.rar - 5.45gb.
Mixdrop ------- v0.9.rar - 5.81gb.
Nopy ---------- 404 file not found.
Uploadhaven - v0.9.rar - 5.81gb.
Terminal ------ Error 523.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
- Captain Hardcore? ...More like: Captain Frustrated ;)
- As typical with great looking visuals, the mechanics comes off 2nd best.
- This is so fuckin' awkward it's not funny.
- In the first 20 minutes I was walking around in an empty ship trying to figure out what, how, when, why.
- 98% of the time nothings going to plan.
- 80% of the environment is too dark to see properly.
- I'm gonna get bored of this before I've fully figured out how to control the controls - they're sooooo clunky, tedious, grindy and all over the damn place.
- The UI is an OCD nightmare.
- It's a simulator you wish you could enjoy, but it'll take you DAYS just to figure out how to get them to do the most basic human things.
- It's a simulator you wish you knew exactly what to do, but you have to be the Dev to know that.
- It's a simulator that is great for anyone to play with when first released, so that when new additions are added, that you get to learn the new implementations bit by bit, but, if you come along 2 years later, everything about this will be completely overwhelming, thus you'll get frustrated with its poor execution before getting any actual enjoyment out of it.
- This suffers bad bugs in that when choosing certain toys, they don't appear on your cursor - it'll show after placing it in/on NPC.
- Another bug is when you want to delete an NPC or toy, that the left panel doesn't appear to allow to do that, thus you either have to ignore them or exit and re-enter scene. Usually I just give up and go to a new area altogether until that area becomes riddled with bugs.
- Rooms within the ship are too small, too cluttered, and too dark to work in. = Glorified show pony than a functional work horse, which pretty much sums up this entire app.
- After 3hrs of solid play, about the only positives I can give it is...
+ NPCs look great.
+ Hair and limbs move in a fluid way.
+ Tons of customizations - but negative side is you'll be spending more time in the sliders than watching the action - and most of the action you watch is just to see what the slider does. While the sliders do have a name of what it's for, there's no hover-cursor-over-option to see further in-depth details.
+ I found only 3 guys to muck around with, but...
- The guys are mixed up within the list 15+ women instead of being the first 3 or last 3 and their name is not common, so at first you just think they're another female.
- Changing thickness of penis does nothing
Edit.2: The longer you play this, the worse the bugs get, and worse the lag gets.
+ After launch, a quick press of the WASD keys moves you 10 cm, but,
- After 5hrs in, a quick press of the WASD doesn't respond, and when it does after many presses, it overshoots the pov by several feel.
- In game tips says holding spacebar rotates objects ... no they don't.
- Pulling NPC down actually pushes NPC away from you and thru walls where they turn into stretchy playdough and then bug out into a hissy fit.
- Having one NPC in the room seems fine but you can feel the lag gripping, but of course you need 2 people to do some type of retarded sex action, that's when the game really begins to suffer lag.
= Look, I could go on and on about how this mess is 99% bad and totally not recommended even for the novice of potential players, but I won't... I think I have said enough for this 5+GB load of tripe.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes