• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Tip of my hat to the hero! I donated for a bit early on and just not down with this subscri[tion system and wasn't sure where it was going but whats new for this version anyone know?

lesteph25

Oct 28, 2018
I did not read the launch instructions and immediately turned on Captain Hardcore.exe .... Then I did everything as written in the instructions, but the game no longer wants to accept the key ... Maybe you can somehow return back to the moment before which I launched Captain Hardcore. exe? Has anyone been able to run version 0.10?
same for me... i'm very stupid...
is there any way to fix this ?

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
- Captain Hardcore? ...More like: Captain Frustrated ;)
- As typical with great looking visuals, the mechanics comes off 2nd best.
- This is so fuckin' awkward it's not funny.
- In the first 20 minutes I was walking around in an empty ship trying to figure out what, how, when, why.
- 98% of the time nothings going to plan.
- 80% of the environment is too dark to see properly.
- I'm gonna get bored of this before I've fully figured out how to control the controls - they're sooooo clunky, tedious, grindy and all over the damn place.
- The UI is an OCD nightmare.
- It's a simulator you wish you could enjoy, but it'll take you DAYS just to figure out how to get them to do the most basic human things.
- It's a simulator you wish you knew exactly what to do, but you have to be the Dev to know that.
- It's a simulator that is great for anyone to play with when first released, so that when new additions are added, that you get to learn the new implementations bit by bit, but, if you come along 2 years later, everything about this will be completely overwhelming, thus you'll get frustrated with its poor execution before getting any actual enjoyment out of it.
- This suffers bad bugs in that when choosing certain toys, they don't appear on your cursor - it'll show after placing it in/on NPC.
- Another bug is when you want to delete an NPC or toy, that the left panel doesn't appear to allow to do that, thus you either have to ignore them or exit and re-enter scene. Usually I just give up and go to a new area altogether until that area becomes riddled with bugs.
- Rooms within the ship are too small, too cluttered, and too dark to work in. = Glorified show pony than a functional work horse, which pretty much sums up this entire app.
- After 3hrs of solid play, about the only positives I can give it is...
+ NPCs look great.
+ Hair and limbs move in a fluid way.
+ Tons of customizations - but negative side is you'll be spending more time in the sliders than watching the action - and most of the action you watch is just to see what the slider does. While the sliders do have a name of what it's for, there's no hover-cursor-over-option to see further in-depth details.
+ I found only 3 guys to muck around with, but...
- The guys are mixed up within the list 15+ women instead of being the first 3 or last 3 and their name is not common, so at first you just think they're another female.
- Changing thickness of penis does nothing
Edit.2: The longer you play this, the worse the bugs get, and worse the lag gets.
+ After launch, a quick press of the WASD keys moves you 10 cm, but,
- After 5hrs in, a quick press of the WASD doesn't respond, and when it does after many presses, it overshoots the pov by several feel.
- In game tips says holding spacebar rotates objects ... no they don't.
- Pulling NPC down actually pushes NPC away from you and thru walls where they turn into stretchy playdough and then bug out into a hissy fit.
- Having one NPC in the room seems fine but you can feel the lag gripping, but of course you need 2 people to do some type of retarded sex action, that's when the game really begins to suffer lag.
= Look, I could go on and on about how this mess is 99% bad and totally not recommended even for the novice of potential players, but I won't... I think I have said enough for this 5+GB load of tripe.
>VR game
>plays on desktop
>complains about bad controls
L M F A O

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Why don't simply ask for someone to put asstronaut build instead of complaining about a galatic trader broken key LMAO

lesteph25

Oct 28, 2018
same issue for me, acces denied.

but, I wonder ... according to the tutorial, are we supposed to have valid access before blocking the firewall? That's right ?

kappakee

May 26, 2021
my game crashes upon putting in the key&activating on the 0.10 version, and in previous ones it crashes after about 1minute (without doing anything in it), any idea how to fix?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Still 0.9 test Chaos fuck
there is a interesting fluid bug wonder if it is still in 0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok seems fixed :)

FIXED: When loading a new scene fluids from the previous scene are still visible and 'frozen' in the new scene.

Last edited:

skazo4nik1981

Jan 9, 2021
And you are not confused by the fact that if you press the esc key, then the bottom will be written “v 0.10 free demo” ????

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
i didn't test it yet only looked at the changelog and wondered if something is wrong on my system side seems many more experienced this though and Antizero fixed the state problem.

I really hope the whole posing made some progress in 0.9 it was still hell

The Gizmo controlling within Desktop at least is a total pain setup time takes still way to long and overall precision lacked still in 0.9

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes