3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

lesteph25

Oct 28, 2018
Just did that and nothing changed, fluidgame isnt even in firewall settings
me too, I never saw any trace of "fluidgame" in the firewall (only captain hardcore).
1 - delete the entry "captain hardcore" in the firewall
2 - delete the save
3 - then test all the keys until you find one that works

it worked for me

jortman

Oct 13, 2019
me too, I never saw any trace of "fluidgame" in the firewall (only captain hardcore).
2 - delete the save

it worked for me
Delete the save after I attempt a single key, restart, or do them all after doing that? The latter of which I tried and the key's still didn't work, don't understand the need to gatekeep a game like this lmao.

eyestec

May 25, 2021
2 - delete the save

it worked for me
not working for me :( I get notifications "access denied' or "Patreon API returned no "data" data (200)". "

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Don't know that much about key gens work and even less abut key system, but couldn't there be a different method to bypass the patreon access?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
So at this point, where can 0.10.1 be obtained? I'm also trying to get it from that uncracked link in that thread above, but it's not going beyond the "Metadata" if you will at this point, so I'm truly at a loss for what I can do here. (I also wanted that one especially because it included the Quest APK.)

EDIT: Well, scratch the quest APK part, after seeing changelogs, it's the version I already have anyway. I either forgot, or it's been just that long since a new quest version that I managed to forget that I already managed to get it a long time ago. Either way, still would like to get 0.10.1.

EDIT 2: Nevermind again, everything pretty much just solves/solved itself. Will try that out soon enough, as well.

Last edited:

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
And thank you for the tutorial, hope this one works and I can finally be able to test the new features

Ruthers101

May 28, 2020
Wait.. I figured it out!
in cmd, navigated to python install folder, then typed "python -m pip install flask requests"
Then ran the server.py file, then CH exe, then pasted the key you provided. All unlocked!
Thanks again!

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Wait.. I figured it out!
in cmd, navigated to python install folder, then typed "python -m pip install flask requests"
Then ran the server.py file, then CH exe, then pasted the key you provided. All unlocked!
Thanks again!
Pretty much this, install python, use pip to install flask and requests, run server.py, run CH and honestly you don't even need to put in anything in particular. I literally just keyboard spammed, pasted it in and it worked anyway. You could probably paste just one single letter, and it work out anyway.

geogy22

Oct 13, 2017
cx_freeze: python error in main script

bottom of the error msg reads: invalid webhook url provided

help?

Tetra0x71

Mar 7, 2020
Sidenote: that 'key' is just base64 containing what seems to be some basic info and some HMAC/SHA256 JWT encrypted data
The info contains "exp":1624109550 which makes it look like this key is probably going to expire on Jun 19 2021

• Put a key (I put :
    • eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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.EjY4dl9FKZoSZddjFiHMMdz-5PU5-0WYayBgSUXEGws

Reactions: Atomic0907

fox69

Jul 23, 2018
If anyone is paying for the captain hardcore patreon can you please actively provide me with the latest dumps here: . It will allow me to keep the crack updated and provide the latest quest versions as torrents!
Can you putt he link to the new thread? I can't find it anymore.

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
Wait.. I figured it out!
Thanks again!
I don't get it. Ran flask requests, but have 0 idea how to run and where to run server.py file. It just opens in pyCharm as a code.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes