3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I can only assume this is a male protagonist game, but it doesn't have a gender based tag that I can see. Is there a choice to be male or female protag, or is it just one or the other?
Well, it doesn't really have a storyline, really? It's kind of a sandbox thing, and the player is just that, the player. You can set a scene up (featuring a male, female, two females, two men, three or more (FPS mileage may vary?) of either gender, give women strapons and such, or spawn dildos and such and what not of all these varieties), and then choose to view the scene from the POV of any of said characters you set up in the scene?

Also, on another note, god damn, what happened to this page? I feel a way about the fact that most of the posts that remain here are mine, and someone else's were detonated or something.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well, it doesn't really have a storyline, really? It's kind of a sandbox thing, and the player is just that, the player. You can set a scene up (featuring a male, female, two females, two men, three or more (FPS mileage may vary?) of either gender, give women strapons and such, or spawn dildos and such and what not of all these varieties), and then choose to view the scene from the POV of any of said characters you set up in the scene?

Also, on another note, god damn, what happened to this page? I feel a way about the fact that most of the posts that remain here are mine, and someone else's were detonated or something.
So, there's no protagonist. Got it. lol

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Can anyone upload Android/Oculus Quest version 0.5/0.5.1
It's got the same DRM much like the PC version now, so unless you're paying for it, that's not happening unfortunately. I THINK someone said something about cracking it, but for reasons, I don't think it's happening. I have a vague idea on how to get around it, but that's me just thinking I know how things work, and hoping someone else gets the same idea (and actually knows how to actualize it.)

EDIT: I was curious, and I couldn't even install the v0.5 APK to begin with. I also wasn't the only one with issues, but honestly I've just reached the point where this game isn't even PERSONALLY worth all this much trouble. (Especially and most specifically in the case of the Quest.) I'm mad that the DRM and the installation issue chose v0.5 of all the updates to happen on, since it was a step in the direction that appeals to me most, but even then, it's still barebones, so I'm not getting much from it anyway. Maybe this time next year, I can actually tell myself it's worth it then or something. :cry:

Last edited:

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
since this thread is DMCA'ed there is a version of a hack that has python script, no dodgy exe files, just a script you run through cmd. You can find it on the torrent tracker posted above.

But.. If you are on PC, there is really no reason doing all those extra steps, because 0.9 frankly is almost the same + for some reasons it runs much better. 0.10 has weird selecting issues and half functions they introduced barely work. Personally I was disappointed quite a bit. All this fuss, wasting an hour figuring out why Python does not work and all for a buggy mess, that is practically identical you can run hustle free by downloading 0.9...

So for all PC users - just move on, or wait till new version will be posted here.

Reactions: billyPoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I guess I want this bad enough, I can't seem to quit coming back on my own and trying to fiddle with things to get the Quest version to work. Does anyone with python knowledge know whether or not that server.py file works in a sense that another PC (or in this cast, Quest) via LAN/same internet could connect to it? I've got the strangest method in mind to make this work, and I can't even figure out whether or not I can pull it off, or maybe I can, but I guess I have to actually reach out to anyone willing to reach back.

I also really think that if someone with experience and understanding in general can reach out to me on this, I might be able to give just enough info to help get to something. I just went through enough struggle on my own to figure out the original "URL" for the whole patreon verification business.

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
For anyone to download versions before protected versions.
Oh, got it. For me, the reason I'm trying to get 0.5 together is because in the case of the quest version, it only just added things that I wanted from the PC version, a version I can't play due to my laptop (or any in range) being incapable of doing VR. So I kind of have to keep pushing to figure out how to get the quest version functional as well, and in theory, I already have a rather roundabout way of making it work using the crack that can be used on the protected versions.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Oh, got it. For me, the reason I'm trying to get 0.5 together is because in the case of the quest version, it only just added things that I wanted from the PC version, a version I can't play due to my laptop (or any in range) being incapable of doing VR. So I kind of have to keep pushing to figure out how to get the quest version functional as well, and in theory, I already have a rather roundabout way of making it work using the crack that can be used on the protected versions.
All the versions are on there including the Quest version to download. with mega links. New quest version is there but protected. Just need the crack..

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
All the versions are on there including the Quest version to download. with mega links. New quest version is there but protected. Just need the crack..
If people with experience with Python are willing to hear my idea on how to make the quest version work using the same crack for the PC version (albeit in a roundabout way maybe, or in the process find a way to simplify what I had in mind), then I might have something, but I'm not even an amateur in all of this, I can only have vague knowledge of how things work, and hope that the loose idea(s) I have in mind can be realized into a viable method for the Quest version.

Reactions: Peter-Pirate

xrnn

Jul 29, 2017
My dumb self ran the EXE before checking previous posts... but is the download on the front page safe?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes