3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CaptainHardcore-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
nah, read the how to install page on the main post, the process for getting the key is really easy.
thanks for the tip. it worked ok, but i got a proxy virus almost instantly after, so i uninstalled everything and deleted the proxy keys left in the registry.

Rapesoft

Mar 22, 2022
I have copy the key frome the side and paste it in the game but i got the ansvver access denied. what should I do?

VoidWalker42

Dec 11, 2023
So, if you don't whant to wait for my patcher, there is a way to bypass this protection, it is kinda tricky by it should work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.s.
That's temporary solution (and I really hate it), cause I haven't been able to crack game in another way without repacking it, and as repack weight about 14 GB, it kinda sucks, so while I'm working on normal patcher, you can use this method.

P.p.s
Just updated script, now it should work with all of the games, where "PatreonInfo" has been used

Hello from the future. I am wondering if this snippet code edition is outdated or if it doesn't work for some games? There is Naughty Simulator 2 and, well even if I patreon+, it's a dead developer and not many more feature come with paying for the 'game'.....

I was hoping to get this to work, and successfully incorporated all the steps to get it to play nice with fiddler. However, typing in mumbo-jumbo doesn't seem to work for the patreon key. I even copied my key, and went in and changed 5 characters, skip 4, change five; until i ran out of the key. Just to make sure character count would be considered.
Where did this magical patch get posted and will it work for other games? This game allows traffic from Patreon - SubscribeStar - and Itchi.io {if it helps to know there are other key places involved}

skrimix_

Jun 2, 2020
ay can you share your method both for the fix and for analysis here or in a dm? would be nice to know where I went wrong bc clearly the decompilers I tried were pointing the wrong way. For whatever reason the app does have google's licensing library built in and it seemed like that was the next step after getting a response from browser. It opens to patreon as a native activity rather than using an internal browser. I guess what actually happens is maybe it uses google's library to handle that native call and get the response back and then it still handles the licensing internally with the known UE4 plugin method. Does that seem right?
As I mentioned, Google LVL is pretty much useless on Quest, as it needs Play Store to communicate with and doesn't support any third-party integrations (as far as I know anyway). If I were to guess the devs just used some Android template/sample project and didn't remove some unneeded libs. And sure, I'll share some details in dm

KaKo96

Jun 25, 2023
Perhaps a silly question - and forgive me if it is - but does the response modifier need to be used each time the game is loaded? And, if so, can they do anything on their end to make it stop working?

baho6

May 6, 2021
Perhaps a silly question - and forgive me if it is - but does the response modifier need to be used each time the game is loaded? And, if so, can they do anything on their end to make it stop working?
Is it so difficult to press an extra couple of buttons before entering the game? :D

May 19, 2022
no its patched locally so they can release future updates but they cant prevent you from getting in unless the dev drives to your house and takes your headset away. considering pc version has been cracked in the same manner for a solid year he probably wont do anything

just think of it as a start game button on the main menu. effectively that's what it is as the assets inside the obb file only get loaded after you enter the patreon key or hacked token

Reactions: KaKo96
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes