3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

ThatRedDot

Jul 28, 2023
Ik I’m dum but how do I get past the bit where it asks for a key I download it form the gofile on the first page but it just asked for a key which idk where to find I looked thru all the files on the doenload

firez223

May 15, 2020
last edit: i read from a 2021 post that another guy got disabled internet so i guess i have nothing to worry about, but why the proxy doesnt get turned off automatically or why doesnt this gets a warning?

hi guys, i tried a few games but i am suspecting this one was that "disabled" my internet with some kind of proxy setting, when i ran the response modifier?
i readon the front page that there are some virus around, so i hope this was nothing harmful, i just turned off a manual proxy setting, and my internet came back, is that all? Should i do anything more, what does this "response modifier" do exactly?

(i downloaded this: https://f95zone.to/threads/captain-hardcore-v0-13-antizero.34450/post-9025679 and since others liked it and this is not a new repyl, i guessed its good)

another edit:
i searched for the proxy:
http=127.0.0.1:8888;https=127.0.0.1:8888
and loopback settings
and it shows that this is usually used for hacking, so have i been hacked and should start changing passwords everywhere?
I know this be a late one, but what did you do exactly to fix it. it seems i installed and now i cant download other things, xbox discord, etc

firez223

May 15, 2020
I think I've figured out the proxy issue. It only seems to happen if you've still got old proxy settings in the text box. If you use another proxy service, Response Modifier sometimes fails to overwrite your old proxy settings and instead appends it to the end, causing you to lose internet access.

Solution is still the same, just turn off Window's proxy. If you have the time you could also make sure you clear the proxy address field to prevent issues.
hey i know this is late but i am currently dealing with this issue any fixes?

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
hey i know this is late but i am currently dealing with this issue any fixes?
Go into
Settings
Network and Internet
On the Right Select VPN (Click off on both toggles)
Again on the right select Proxy scroll to the bottom delete anything in the address, port and the bottom box then turn off the tick here.
Restart computer. you can then set your proxy/vpn how you want them.
Just be sure you keep them clear before using responsemodifier.

When using the modifier - after you get past the login screen (i always did it in NON-VR mode to make it easier) alt+tab and click stop on the responder before proceeding. After that you can play the game and switch back into VR mode.

If you just close the responsemodifier without clicking stop you will have issues with connection.

defalut0815

Mar 27, 2020
Update PC 0.16.2

This is an intermediate update to bring the Patreon version up to date with the new Steam demo!

The Steam launch has been a priority, so I've been juggling dev while making the trailer, building the page and making sure the Demo is as polished as it can be. This means that male customisation took a bit too long, and I've decided to split that into a separate update.

If you haven't checked out the new Steam page yet you can see the new trailer and wishlist Captain Hardcore here!

New hair physics - All mesh hair styles now have physics! The ability to touch and interact with hair adds a lot to the feel of the game. Advantages of this technique over simulated hair: Better collision, physical touch and far better performance! You can see it working well with this new long braids style.

Clothing - 10 new clothing items including glasses and harnesses which work well when combined with the already existing clothing items.

New paddle - new paddle has bendy/springy physics which helps you get that spanking motion just right!

After 0.17 the plan for the next few PC updates will be to focus on completing male customisation options, dynamic behaviours, facial expressions and the orgasm system. I'll also be releasing another Quest update ASAP after completing 0.17!

Thank you everyone for the incredible support!

Full Change List:

• NEW: Flexible Paddle - This new paddle has bendy/springy physics which helps you get that spanking motion just right!
  • NEW: All mesh hair styles now have physics! The ability to touch and interact with hair adds a lot to the feel of the game. Advantages of this technique over simulated hair: Better collision, physical touch and far better performance!
  • NEW: Long braids hairstlye!
  • NEW: New VR Pixel density setting. If you have a GPU that can handle it this really increases overall clarity. When using this it's recommended to set your Steam VR resolution multiplier to 100%, don't try to use both at the same time.
  • NEW: Glasses (Three different types). These auto adjust to fit the characters face preset.
  • NEW: Added new clothing items including harnesses and an open chest top which work well when combined with the existing clothing.
  • Improved: Added colour thumbnails for all skin presets.
  • Improved: Optmised hair asset size and improved loading times.
  • Improved: Improved the starting room.
  • Improved: Added the new loading splash screen.
  • Improved: Character saving is now enabled in the free demo.
  • Improved: Disabled player collision with the captains bed and the bench in the dungeon.
  • Improved: Explosion particle effect performance is now much better.
  • FIXED: The OpenSSL crash is now fixed. Intel OpenSSL Fix.bat workaround is no longer needed.
  • FIXED: Animation recording not working in the free demo.
  • FIXED: Bug where character skin presets were not always saving.
FIXED: Bug where mouth physics was not being adjusted when loading a new character.

qwerasda

Mar 18, 2021
I did everything according to the instructions and as shown in the video on page 55
returns an error: Acces denied weing number of segments 200.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

May 5, 2022
CaptainHardcore-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Question guys, I know its a dumb question but is that for pc version or vr version? I'm new here. Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Question guys, I am its a dumb question but is that for pc version or vr version? I'm new here. Sorry for my bad English
The torrent is the PC version (as it says in the spoiler box), but there is an android version available in the OP.

May 19, 2022
Did you ever figure out how to crack it? If not, I'll see what I can do.
I was working on a crack and after eliminating other possibilities was gonna tryh editing the save but I put the whole thing on hold bc it was taking up too much time. If there's enough demand I'll pick it back up. I'm pretty confident I can get it done its just a matter of picking the right method

that said if you want to get in now you should be able to intercept the packets via USB ADB

skrimix_

Jun 2, 2020
.sav method is a dead end. All it saves is the user ID. I had to a lot of digging but there are no useful parameters exposed to the save file that we could edit. The response modifier for PC version doesnt do anything to the sav either since it just modifies the response body. I'm trying some config edits though I'm not too sure how it will go. I'm guessing even if it loaded the file would get overwritten when the OBB is unpacked but if it does work then we could change the URI for the patreon php scripts and host a repo with a modified version.

EDIT: Okl tat=as not ext4ending very well with nilou team. doesnt sesem to work

But the implementation is a bit different between versions. Android version passes the auth result to google play licensing which not only validates your response but also allows the game to extract its resources from the OBB. If we just took out the patreon plugin I think it would still be locked to us without a valid response body. If config method works then we can just tell google player thhat it was valid. Otherwise we need to use one of the many apk tools to decomp and just absolutely brutalize all the code for licensing without impeding the obb unpack
Are you sure google licensing does anything? There are no google services on Quest, making most (if not all) Play libraries useless. First time I'm hearing about Google's LVL "allowing" a game to load it's OBB, I know it can give a download url but that's not relevant here. Maybe I'm missing something?
Btw, most of the game code is compiled into a native library, so modifying it is not easy

skrimix_

Jun 2, 2020
But hooking in runtime is doable, so here's a cracked v0.10 for quest. Just click paste, then activate

v0.9 was shared in other threads but not in this one, interestingly enough

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes