3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
What is this crap for a Game Not EVERYBODY is a FUCKING GAME DEVELOPER OR A COMPUTER GENIUS SO WHY DOES THE DEV GIVE THIS CRAP OUT WHERE A PERSON MUST GET A FUCKING COMPUTER DEGREE TO INSTALL IT??!!!

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
Install Game
Download ResponseModifier and start_ch.bat from page 43 of comments. Place them in top folder with captainhardcore exe
run start_ch.bat
click start in the yellow box
press any button in the black box
click on paste on the wall in front of you
click on activate
click on enter
in the next room walk past the girl and find the desk click start
alt tab and press stop on the yellow box

I'm retarded when it comes to computers and I figured it out.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
If you want the easy way? Buy the game you stupid twat.
Fuck them. 16 GB of cat in a bag, and the description doesn't even explain if there is any gameplay. And now you want to buy the game on a platform that hates my country? Nope.

Note that I cannot trust the instructions given in this topic, because the original post contains a warning about some unscurpulous people giving fake instructions that try to steal your passwords.

Reactions: XxbabidixX

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
THIS is the responsemodifier and start_ch that I used.
it's on page 52 sorry.

I was going to record it But I can't now (i will tomorrow) I went ahead and pledged. Its interesting concept, it's unfinished but I want to see it finished. Once I pledged and logged in with my patreon it no longer asks me to do so. However I can record it on my laptop tomorrow.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
>Finally get around to try this
>Installation: "Extract and start"
"Ezpz"
>Turns out no, you need a code.
>Promptly keep reading
"Alert, some cracks are viruses"
>Nothing about which crack is correct on the OP
>Search function yields mixed results.

I only just arrived to this thread, and now i feel like i waltzed into a mid-cleanup minefield.
I see the lad above me having posted details but maybe i'll hold off on this 16gb load.

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
I only just arrived to this thread, and now i feel like i waltzed into a mid-cleanup minefield.
I see the lad above me having posted details but maybe i'll hold off on this 16gb load.
The instructions of the lad above are correct and safe. The "bad actors" have been dealt with like a year ago, maybe more (I'm not kidding, it was version 11 or smth, I can't remember EDIT: it was more than two years ago, version 10). Their "cracks" and messages have been deleted since then. It's just that OP or moderators didn't bother to delete the warning message, so now it just kind of scares people for no reason.
As for the game itself - it's not bad. You position characters in poses you like and they make sexy time. It's not as robust as VAM, but waaaaay lighter on the performance and waaaay easier to customize and setup scenes with. Additionaly, the creator is going to implement some actual gameplay, with space travel and shooting and such. That said, what's there in terms of gameplay is a bit barebones and boring right now, so you're mostly getting it to create some characters and scenes.

Last edited:

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
The instructions of the lad above are correct and safe. The "bad actors" have been dealt with like a year ago, maybe more (I'm not kidding, it was version 11 or smth, I can't remember EDIT: it was more than two years ago, version 10). Their "cracks" and messages have been deleted since then. It's just that OP or moderators didn't bother to delete the warning message, so now it just kind of scares people for no reason.
As for the game itself - it's not bad. You position characters in poses you like and they make sexy time. It's not as robust as VAM, but waaaaay lighter on the performance and waaaay easier to customize and setup scenes with. Additionaly, the creator is going to implement some actual gameplay, with space travel and shooting and such. That said, what's there in terms of gameplay is a bit barebones and boring right now, so you're mostly getting it to create some characters and scenes.
Yeah the warning message actually has a link that leads to a message with the following

To anyone that downloaded LoudestBoi's torrent, and have opened the file Captian Hardcore V0.10.1 {ASSTRONAUT} Launcher.exe:
Change your passwords IMMEDIATELY! This .exe takes your stored Wifi passwords, login info from your Discord install, and from browsers such as Chrome, Brave, Opera and Yandex, and sends it to a third party through a Discord webhook.

As a reminder; Never blindly run executables from unknown users. If you do decide to do this, it's at your own risk.
The server.py crack by @fxvncxyxfdgxcngvydfh is safe, so anyone that ran this using Python instead of any .exe have nothing to worry about.

I recommend activating on any service that supports it, to help keeping your accounts secure.
That's why i went ahead and tried and stuff woked.

Reactions: Greywraith

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
THIS is the responsemodifier and start_ch that I used.
it's on page 52 sorry.

I was going to record it But I can't now (i will tomorrow) I went ahead and pledged. Its interesting concept, it's unfinished but I want to see it finished. Once I pledged and logged in with my patreon it no longer asks me to do so. However I can record it on my laptop tomorrow.
"This" works.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
How do I start android version 0.10?
I'll assume it is for standalone VR machines like the quest 2 or Pico 4.
But I think this game will have to be downgraded to abhorrent shit to work on what is basically a mobile phone strapped to your head. I wouldn't bother without PC VR

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
I'll assume it is for standalone VR machines like the quest 2 or Pico 4.
But I think this game will have to be downgraded to abhorrent shit to work on what is basically a mobile phone strapped to your head. I wouldn't bother without PC VR
I asked how, not what to do.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes