3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

xocolonu

Nov 1, 2023
20 gb on mega and no torren link? Well, good luck...
and in partial download some "genius" put RAR in RAR archive
Brother of Christ, you need to download all 5 parts as these are partial archive files. The reason you see an archive file inside another archive file is that when you have the five .part files, you only unzip this RAR inside of part1, and the rest are done automatically, rebuilding the full file. It's how partial archiving works.
P.S. The people who figured out the archiving / compression algorithms are indeed genius.

Last edited:

suneku

Apr 22, 2019
Brother of Christ, you need to download all 5 parts as these are partial archive files. The reason you see an archive file inside another archive file is that when you have the five .part files, you only unzip this RAR inside of part1, and the rest are done automatically, rebuilding the full file. It's how partial archiving works.
P.S. The people who figured out the archiving / compression algorithms are indeed genius.
forget about it, i wrote this under fever (39,4 C) xD

• Haha
Reactions: xocolonu

RammelRolle

Sep 9, 2017
For y'all asking why you can't rescue/save the girl in the broken core in desktop mode. You can't it's for now just a prototype.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Three questions about this game:

1. Is the protag male or female,
2. Does it contain futa or femboys,
3. If the protag is female, can we initiate sex with males?

HaHaitsmethatperson

Nov 26, 2023
I downloaded the game and then the file required to bypass the patreon key. When I did it though why did my browsers and internet stop working? All 3 of my browsers told me "Can't connect to proxy not a secure connection DO_NOT_TRUST_FiddlerRoot". I don't know if there is anything malicious about the files cause I checked them pretty thoroughly, but why did it do this. could it be that because I didn't start it from the .bat file that it did this? When I looked through the bat file it didn't seem like it did anything important.

baho6

May 6, 2021
I downloaded the game and then the file required to bypass the patreon key. When I did it though why did my browsers and internet stop working? All 3 of my browsers told me "Can't connect to proxy not a secure connection DO_NOT_TRUST_FiddlerRoot". I don't know if there is anything malicious about the files cause I checked them pretty thoroughly, but why did it do this. could it be that because I didn't start it from the .bat file that it did this? When I looked through the bat file it didn't seem like it did anything important.
Read above, it has already been written in detail about this, it replaces the proxy server so that you can enter the game, and naturally the Internet will not work, but if you disable .bat after entering the game, the Internet will work again..

HaHaitsmethatperson

Nov 26, 2023
Read above, it has already been written in detail about this, it replaces the proxy server so that you can enter the game, and naturally the Internet will not work, but if you disable .bat after entering the game, the Internet will work again..
I didn't start the .bat file would that of been the problem? Do you mean disable the RespnseModifier program? I didn't open the .bat so it didn't do any of the actions automatically, but because I looked at the text inside of the .bat I thought I could just do it without the .bat. Was that the issue? My bad if so.

3dg

Jan 20, 2019
Got v0.10 working on the quest 3 but does no one share scenes anywhere? The v0.15 just show up as black screens, anyone have any scenes saved from v0.10? Would appreciate it :)

Share artista

Sep 12, 2017
I tried using the response modifier from page 43 for the latest 0.17 version and do all the steps just like the main post said, didn't work, got error code 400 for no internet.

and I read from page 43 that is the response modifier for version 0.13? does it still work for 0.17 or is there a newer version?

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
I tried using the response modifier from page 43 for the latest 0.17 version and do all the steps just like the main post said, didn't work, got error code 400 for no internet.

and I read from page 43 that is the response modifier for version 0.13? does it still work for 0.17 or is there a newer version?
As your response had a small GIF image with game logo, its the right one. All you have to do is open it and click "start" before launching the executable. You may also need to press "stop" when you finish playing the game to recover internet access.

Share artista

Sep 12, 2017
As your response had a small GIF image with game logo, its the right one. All you have to do is open it and click "start" before launching the executable. You may also need to press "stop" when you finish playing the game to recover internet access.
Yes I did click "start" before launching captainhardcore.exe, it still doesn't work & got error code 400 for no internet connection, could the problem be where I put the response modifier? I put it in the same folder as captainhardcore.exe, is this correct?

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
I dont think it makes a difference but you can try. Maybe try to re-extract it to a new folder (the whole file) and don't check windows firewall defender pop up when you launch the app, instead click on the X icon.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes