3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
v0.7 is out, if anyone is able to share the Asstronaut version of 0.6 or either version of 0.7 please share.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Improved: Increased flexibility of the torso and slightly improved hand posing.

i wonder how it works out overall in 0.6 it's a disaster totally unusable the way it was for complex goal achievements

Slightly improved sounds rather like "still shit", hopefully the whole compliance works better and not against your decisions and the collision adapt properly

First stability than features i don't get it that so many "Devs" ignore this.

All the features are useless if the Stability and Usability and so the flexibility and it's efficiency stays shit and you can't complete tasks easily, he can add a million it wont change anything if his overall system doesn't become more stable those features go "poof".

Overall still far away from VAMs current System efficiency, disturbing that he even releases it in such a state instead of reaching some base stability first at least.

If he doesn't even find his own bugs and system problems before releasing it in a still oversee able complexity level where should this end and how long will it take before it reaches it's first real stable functional build with further growing complexity ?

And what does it tell us about how much he actually cares about his work and quality and his own test environments ?

Also i see a lot of Problems incoming Antizero on your overall core decisions and im not very confident that you can escape those incoming problems seeing all this.

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah slightly better in managing everything still far from optimal

There is also a glitch in the stocking pattern being incorrect uv aligned

And playing to much around in the UI will fuck with your physics result (non deterministic unstable)

Save often you can messup a scene fast the more complex it gets with the wrong click decision and no Undo/Redo system

Compliance Joint balancing will still work against you in precise posing

It is super easy to get stuck into other objects it's gonna rip the posing apart

What i do like the most you might ask:

The lighting results and Performance Balance so far, Render stability (excluding hair result)

Trying to be intelligent grabbing holding body parts dynamic

FLUIDS (even if their shading result looks weird)

Last edited:

Olfsen

Oct 14, 2020
is it possible to save a girl model after customizing her?
i tried, but i can't write in the text box, so is impossible to save...

Olfsen

Oct 14, 2020
never mind :D solved... i made the modification in the first ambient, and not in the "game" itself... i entered the space ship, made another model, and i'm able to save that one.

exter

May 29, 2017
Is it possible to adjust your own height in VR, so you can play this while sitting?

Olfsen

Oct 14, 2020
same problem here... it seems not possible, and sometimes things became really "difficult".
i lowered my high in the wmr settings, because i wasn't able to reach the girl's feet... but now is like to a be a baby :D
i had to pose all the girl down to the floor :D:D:D

wam instead permit to use the right stick to go high or low...

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes