3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Markado

Jul 2, 2020
Wow...that the most pathetic asset flip in my gaming experience...achievement in itself

Rahxephon

Jul 18, 2020
Does anybody have an idea of this is supposed to work with an Oculus Quest with Oculus link?
EverytimeI try to start it it gives a fatal error on the Unreal engine.
Install Unreal Engine Prerequisites first. Look in this folder~ \Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe

Hope that help. Cheers~

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Nice sarcasm
Yeah, I'm not really sure what their point was talking about wildlife. Pound for pound it's simply better and comparing the two tech demo builds is dumb, because wildlife simply has more. Then when the vertical slice comes out we will have an even nicer playground until the finished product. Still not sure why people get upset about wildlife's builds, when their soul purpose was to keep their patreons dangles entertained while they work on all the core systems. Trying to cram everything you've done over a month into each and every build and optimizing it is single handedly the worst way to game dev.

The lazy part just didn't seem needed for comparison when the jab was being tossed at a team that does way more of their own work =/

While this game is interesting and fun to screw around with, it has tons of asset flipping, janky controls and poor interactions when you assign things like hands to another persons body. Even that really old furry game called Yiffalicious had a much more robust system just like this one, but leagues ahead. If they would add in humans too then the second one being made would absolutely rake in the dough beyond just the furry fans. I still enjoyed the game for the editing capabilities and what not for the time, but I'm not that big into furry. I am happy that those types of people have that top tier team though making something nice for them.

Looking forward to more updates, but also hoping for better interaction handling and a better character model if I'm being completely honest. It's been over a year now since it appeared here and the game overall hasn't progressed very fast and while there is certainly more to do now, it's hardly up there in terms of advancement. It looks great and all, but I'm just saying it could be better.

Last edited:

Shagy

Aug 7, 2017
I've made a small scene, we can share.

I believe it goes to this directory "\Captain Hardcore 0.5 Asstronaut Build\FluidGame\Scenes"

Reactions: jXydPeq3FQP6

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
Thank you very much for 0.6

This is *hands down* 9000x better than VaM - I still do not understand why the VaM guy bothers with the outdated Genesis 2 models, I am so sick of that Uncanny Valley look. The models here are mind-blowingly better, PLUS there is actually sorta a small game/environment built in where you can walk around, and of course that Masturbatorium where you can load scenes. (I really only took a look at this for 2 minutes), but it's already clearly miles ahead from the lame Virtamate. Now exploring how I can customize the models. Being able to Import Genesis 3/8, this alone is a huge deal.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes