3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
This crack only apllies for demo 0.12, someone should be adding new script to fix it very soon and work as intended just like the last version.

Sep 22, 2017

try this,dunno if its gona work but its last version

billyPoo

Aug 28, 2021
So, if you don't whant to wait for my patcher, there is a way to bypass this protection, it is kinda tricky by it should work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.s.
That's temporary solution (and I really hate it), cause I haven't been able to crack game in another way without repacking it, and as repack weight about 14 GB, it kinda sucks, so while I'm working on normal patcher, you can use this method.

P.p.s
Just updated script, now it should work with all of the games, where "PatreonInfo" has been used

Did the method described by THE_CHOODICK and it worked for 0.12 Demo
just replaced the "Wrong number of segments" error and put :

"patron_status": "active_patron" (this might not be needed)
"whitelisted": true

and I'm in:

Screenshot from 2022-02-27 02-24-32.png

Screenshot from 2022-02-27 02-25-00.png

billyPoo

Aug 28, 2021
I can't figure out how to do it. Could you please help?
well it does involve intercepting https request-responses from your pc and being able to edit them before being receieved by captain hardcore.

I did it with . But the instructions for fiddler should be working. Need to trust the certificate fiddler provides and be sure that the response from patreon info is correct.
I used this

Naminéツ

Feb 25, 2022
So, if you don't whant to wait for my patcher, there is a way to bypass this protection, it is kinda tricky by it should work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.s.
That's temporary solution (and I really hate it), cause I haven't been able to crack game in another way without repacking it, and as repack weight about 14 GB, it kinda sucks, so while I'm working on normal patcher, you can use this method.

P.p.s
Just updated script, now it should work with all of the games, where "PatreonInfo" has been used
I'm having a problem with this. Help?
Capture.PNG

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes