3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Audia2753

Aug 15, 2021
hi first comment in this site

i found the latest captain hardcore v0.11 but it have some patreon login inside the game,i dunno if there is a way to pass through it

i think it starts from v0.10 and the post say

This release is a little different, the game now has a Patreon login so there's only one download for all the versions. The Space Traveller, Galactic Trader or Asstronaut content will be enabled based on your tier which will make future updates easier as I'll no longer need to create three different builds.

• The system is set up so that if you upgrade your tier it'll automatically unlock the relevant content and you won't need to re download the entire game.
  • If you downgrade or unsubscribe you'll always be able to play the last version you had access to.
  • Once it's activated you can still play offline.
  • Astral Body Patrons will still have access to all the updates!

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Man, if anyone have the Quest 2/Standalone/Android latest version (v0.6), that'd be great. The latest one circulating is v0.5 (tho locked with Patreon key).
The problem is that any version starting from v0.5 onwards will have that, including v0.6, effectively making sharing it worthless unless we figure out the quest versions as well. Otherwise unless you REALLY want it and just go ahead and make the purchase, there's no point to it, unfortunately.

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
So, if you don't whant to wait for my patcher, there is a way to bypass this protection, it is kinda tricky by it should work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.s.
That's temporary solution (and I really hate it), cause I haven't been able to crack game in another way without repacking it, and as repack weight about 14 GB, it kinda sucks, so while I'm working on normal patcher, you can use this method.

P.p.s
Just updated script, now it should work with all of the games, where "PatreonInfo" has been used
HOLY SHIT DUDE. I thought OP didn't update the thread coz it's no longer working, but I just tested with v11 and it's working perfectly. Screenshot at the bottom.

Honestly, the whole process is just so simple and THE_CHOODICK actually listed almost all necessary steps. I might honestly check other games with this Patreon check now that I know what happen in the background.

Extra: About the Quest/Standalone version. THE_CHOODICK said that it'll be possible if we can route Oculus connection to PC fiddler. The thing is that it's indeed possible as mentioned here:

It's easy enough for everything except one: Installing the certification. I'm currently trying to install it through ADB and report back if it works. Also, your PC needs mobile tethering to share internet, which my laptop has.

UPDATE: I haven't tested much, but I'm gonna put a hold on this. My motivation kinda dwindles when I know the PC version runs just great on my budget laptop lol.

1641694115106.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nonamepleasevptr

Jan 8, 2022
Hi, where to find working key for version 0.10.1 (or any other)?
I downloaded game from top of this thread, but cannot play without key =(

Audia2753

Aug 15, 2021
Btw @QU4RTZ_, you know it's your first time commenting, so please read the thread first... The whole half of the thread is literally discussing about the same key requirement (in v10). Which as it turns out, work for v11 too.
ah yes thank you kindly,will keep that in mind

nonamepleasevptr

Jan 8, 2022
i`ve found this game for Oculus Quest 2 in AndroidSideloader 2.10.4 - totally disappointed, there are much better games like VR_HOT, Honey select 2 dx libido VR, Virt-a-mate,Fallen Dolls (two variants), VR Titties etc

• Angry
Reactions: billyPoo

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
i`ve found this game for Oculus Quest 2 in AndroidSideloader 2.10.4 - totally disappointed, there are much better games like VR_HOT, Honey select 2 dx libido VR, Virt-a-mate,Fallen Dolls (two variants), VR Titties etc
I've honestly not seen much from this game at all. The op pictures are pretty underwhelming and I haven't seen much peeking through this thread. I assume this game is just a poser engine with some animations? I'm still confused on what captain hardcore really is.

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
It's going to be a sandbox game like Virt-a-Mate. In VaM you create models, make scene, pose them and can even posses them. If you don't know whats fapping game for you shouldn't be here

Reactions: billyPoo

Herbia

Jun 17, 2017
Is it possible to have the 0.6 for Quest even without the workaround? I'd like to work on a solution

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Is it possible to have the 0.6 for Quest even without the workaround? I'd like to work on a solution
I'm confused on what you mean, as far as I know, anything past 0.4 (0.5 & 0.6?) on the Quest have yet to be bypassed/modded, etc. Though, if you're planning to work on it, I'll gladly DM you what I can personally get my hands on (which would be 0.5, as I don't remember 0.6 turning up anywhere at all.)

Reactions: Herbia

DrKirsan

Sep 2, 2021
So guys script is working for 0.10, but first u need to push button go to patreon, and after this enter something in key field. After push button activate aaaanddd profit

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
To anyone that downloaded LoudestBoi's torrent, and have opened the file Captian Hardcore V0.10.1 {ASSTRONAUT} Launcher.exe:
Change your passwords IMMEDIATELY! This .exe takes your stored Wifi passwords, login info from your Discord install, and from browsers such as Chrome, Brave, Opera and Yandex, and sends it to a third party through a Discord webhook.

As a reminder; Never blindly run executables from unknown users. If you do decide to do this, it's at your own risk.
The server.py crack by fxvncxyxfdgxcngvydfh is safe, so anyone that ran this using Python instead of any .exe have nothing to worry about.

I recommend activating on any service that supports it, to help keeping your accounts secure.
So the server.py crack, that users comment isnt anywhere to be seen, it was deleted despite being safe?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes