3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

chapi12

Dec 23, 2021
Here is it a link to download it.
And here is a link to download source code.
Here is a link to .

And yeah, some aniviruses detects it as malicious, but i cant do anything about it, i think it is happening due to the fact I use "FiddlerCore"

If you don't trust me, than you can use source code and compile it yourself

Also, if you crash this thing, or close it with task manager, it might drop your internet, to fix it, just open your proxy settings and disable "Use a proxy server" (This problem aslo comes from "FiddlerCore")
Hey thanks for the patch but it ain't working for me. When the patcher is enabled, the server response just seems to never come back. I click on activate and the loading spinner starts but nothing happens

If I disable it, it just normally rejects the code. Any ideas?

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Hey thanks for the patch but it ain't working for me. When the patcher is enabled, the server response just seems to never come back. I click on activate and the loading spinner starts but nothing happens

If I disable it, it just normally rejects the code. Any ideas?
Well, yesterday I found out, that there is something wrong with certificate generation, I will update the link for response modified today in about 5 to 6 hours.

Reactions: chapi12

knightaoasis

Sep 10, 2020
Well, yesterday I found out, that there is something wrong with certificate generation, I will update the link for response modified today in about 5 to 6 hours.
actually believe your crack doesn't work anymore or whatever is because there is a new version of the game 0.11.1 and a new quest version 0.6

Vararth

Sep 21, 2017
Just wanted to check, any update for this? I have a quest 2 and wanted to check if the android version requires sideloading via sidequest to run in VR. I heard a version 0.6.x something was now available for quest devices but not entirely sure since it seems the last response on this thread was more than a year ago...

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I have a quest 2 and wanted to check if the android version requires sideloading via sidequest to run in VR.
That's exactly what it means. Any VR game with an android version on this site is basically the Quest/Quest 2 version of the game, and therefore you have to sideload via SideQuest (or by any means of installing apks and obbs to the Quest 2). There's yet to be any progression in getting around the Patreon system on the Quest 2 version, and 0.4 is the last version to release for the Quest without it. 0.5 and 0.6 have both had the system, and nothing has been figured out yet.

sadsack99

Dec 28, 2021
Anyone have a new link for the 0.10.1 patch? The last one I found in this thread says. " The file you are trying to download is no longer available. "

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes