3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Hello. Is there a way to bypass registration on Oculus Quest 2? I installed the game, but I need to bypass patreon.
I don’t personally have one, but it might be possible, if you can share internet from your pc to your Oculus (Of course with patcher running on pc) :/

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I don’t personally have one, but it might be possible, if you can share internet from your pc to your Oculus (Of course with patcher running on pc) :/
I've been wondering about this too, and I never considered this, but would running the patcher, and creating a hotspot from my PC be doing exactly that, and it should work?

EDIT: After having just gone for it, it just says: "Access Denied: Wrong Number of Segments (200)", no matter what I paste into the patreon key section. I don't even think the patcher affected it in any way unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: billyPoo

Danielnfs

Nov 25, 2021
I tried to do it. I connected oculus via wi-fi laptop, with the patch included in Fiddler 4. It did not work.

ippino

Dec 21, 2019
Here is it a link to download it.
And here is a link to download source code.
Here is a link to .

And yeah, some aniviruses detects it as malicious, but i cant do anything about it, i think it is happening due to the fact I use "FiddlerCore"

If you don't trust me, than you can use source code and compile it yourself

Also, if you crash this thing, or close it with task manager, it might drop your internet, to fix it, just open your proxy settings and disable "Use a proxy server" (This problem aslo comes from "FiddlerCore")
Thank you for this mate.
Could you tell me a bit more about it before I try it?
What it does, how it works, etc...
Does it make permanent modifications/settings in the PC/registry, or when you close it everything is like before?

Thank you

Hawk83

Sep 22, 2021
Here is a link to .

And yeah, some aniviruses detects it as malicious, but i cant do anything about it, i think it is happening due to the fact I use "FiddlerCore"

Also, if you crash this thing, or close it with task manager, it might drop your internet, to fix it, just open your proxy settings and disable "Use a proxy server" (This problem aslo comes from "FiddlerCore")
Thank you sir!

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Thank you for this mate.
Could you tell me a bit more about it before I try it?
What it does, how it works, etc...
Does it make permanent modifications/settings in the PC/registry, or when you close it everything is like before?

Thank you
Of course, I am just catching response from server and modifying it in order to trick the game into thinking, that your account is in whitelist.
In order to catch response, I am using fiddler core.
If you want more in-depth explanation, you can download source code and explore it by yourself (yeah, it is kinda garbage, that’s because I don’t like C#)

Sep 29, 2019
Here is a link to .

Dont working error wrong number or segments (200) how to fix it?

yly8023

Oct 31, 2021
F95phex,发帖:7097121,会员:689800 said:
如果是试玩版,为什么游戏要钥匙?
F95phex,发帖:7097121,会员:689800 said:
如果是试玩版,为什么游戏要钥匙?

View attachment 1535887
[/引用]
听着,你点击上面的官网后,会有一串代码,复制一下,然后到游戏文件夹打开p开头的exe文件。不要关闭它,然后进入游戏兄弟并复制你复制的代码,它马上就会飞起来。

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
It works. Run ResponseModifier, click on the Start button. Copy a word from somewhere. Start the game, click on paste button or enter something as key, hit the Activate button.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes