3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
So this game is unplayable at the moment? I won't download a crack from a new user with 50 comments, sorry.

ponogame

Jun 25, 2020
Maybe he ran out of lube and is now chafing? needs all temptation removed from the internet? lol
there is a game on this site called (heat), and there is something similar in terms of (requires a patreon password), and only one dll file is replaced, and, you play quietly. why are there so many problems with hacking this game?

Herbia

Jun 17, 2017
I don't get it, how the hell do you make this thing to run? It asks me for a key. Someone here talks about a server.py that should do the trick, does anyone have a copy of that script?

Last edited:

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
there is a game on this site called (heat), and there is something similar in terms of (requires a patreon password), and only one dll file is replaced, and, you play quietly. why are there so many problems with hacking this game?
So, if you don't whant to wait for my patcher, there is a way to bypass this protection, it is kinda tricky by it should work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.s.
That's temporary solution (and I really hate it), cause I haven't been able to crack game in another way without repacking it, and as repack weight about 14 GB, it kinda sucks, so while I'm working on normal patcher, you can use this method.

P.p.s
Just updated script, now it should work with all of the games, where "PatreonInfo" has been used

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
So, if you don't whant to wait for my patcher, there is a way to bypass this protection, it is kinda tricky by it should work:

P.s.
That's temporary solution (and I really hate it), cause I haven't been able to crack game in another way without repacking it, and as repack weight about 14 GB, it kinda sucks, so while I'm working on normal patcher, you can use this method.

P.p.s
Just updated script, now it should work with all of the games, where "PatreonInfo" has been used
It's not likely I figure, but closed mouths don't get fed so, is there any possible way to "extend this" to the Quest version?

ponogame

Jun 25, 2020

P.s.

P.p.s
good. I'll try it your way. I will unsubscribe if anything )

ponogame

Jun 25, 2020

P.s.

P.p.s
I've been thinking, and I'd better wait for your patch

LiveYourLifeNerd

Aug 17, 2021

P.s.

P.p.s
It doesn't work for me idk why. I did all the steps correctly and put the code in went into game typed random text and i waited for it to authorize the code or whatever got an error from Fiddler and it didnt work in captain hc.

When is your patch coming out?

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018

P.s.

P.p.s

So, clicked on the link and downloaded the linked program which was Fiddler Everywhere.
It did not have any of the options in your screenshot.

I couldn't find the correct thing on the website.

Did you mean FiddlerCore ?

Screenshot_7.png

EDIT :

FOUND IT !

EDIT 2 :

WORKED FOR ME- HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE BECAUSE the game worked :D

Last edited:

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
It doesn't work for me idk why. I did all the steps correctly and put the code in went into game typed random text and i waited for it to authorize the code or whatever got an error from Fiddler and it didnt work in captain hc.

When is your patch coming out?
I have some work to do at this moment, but I'll be free next weekend.

Also, fiddler might not work, if you started it after the game, or you might have put code in wrong function (it sould be after OnBeforeResponse).

Feb 12, 2018
its requarie a key anyone has it or just no key no game

THE_CHOODICK said:
SPOILER: Guide fo bypass patreon actication
  • You need to download (it's free, also you don't have to enter your real emal and stuff)
  • Open Tools -> Options
View attachment 1481114
  • Select HTTPS and check [Capture HTTPS CONNECTs, Decrypt HTTPS trafic, Check for cretificate revocation (not really nesessary, but if you have slow internet, game might crash)] and select [... from all processes]
View attachment 1481133
  • Press Ctrl + R
  • In opened window select Go -> to OnBeforeResponse
View attachment 1481148
  • Incert few lines of code from down below
View attachment 1481417
  • Press Ctrl + S (if everything correct, there will be a sound)
  • Run the game
  • Copy some random crap into clipboard and press activate
View attachment 1481172
  • If everything alright, you should be able to play the game
View attachment 1481176

JavaScript:
if (oSession.uriContains("get-patreon-info.php"))
{
oSession.utilDecodeResponse();
var oBody = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetString(oSession.responseBodyBytes);
var oRegEx = /\"errors\":\[(.*?)\]/;
oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"errors\":[]");
oRegEx = /\"whitelisted\":false/;
oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"whitelisted\":true");
oRegEx = /\"blacklisted\":true/;
oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"blacklisted\":false");
oSession.utilSetResponseBody(oBody);
}
SPOILER: Explanation of this method
P.s.

P.p.s

LiveYourLifeNerd

Aug 17, 2021
THE_CHOODICK said:
SPOILER: Guide fo bypass patreon actication
  • You need to download (it's free, also you don't have to enter your real emal and stuff)
  • Open Tools -> Options
View attachment 1481114
  • Select HTTPS and check [Capture HTTPS CONNECTs, Decrypt HTTPS trafic, Check for cretificate revocation (not really nesessary, but if you have slow internet, game might crash)] and select [... from all processes]
View attachment 1481133
  • Press Ctrl + R
  • In opened window select Go -> to OnBeforeResponse
View attachment 1481148
  • Incert few lines of code from down below
View attachment 1481417
  • Press Ctrl + S (if everything correct, there will be a sound)
  • Run the game
  • Copy some random crap into clipboard and press activate
View attachment 1481172
  • If everything alright, you should be able to play the game
View attachment 1481176

JavaScript:
if (oSession.uriContains("get-patreon-info.php"))
{
oSession.utilDecodeResponse();
var oBody = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetString(oSession.responseBodyBytes);
var oRegEx = /\"errors\":\[(.*?)\]/;
oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"errors\":[]");
oRegEx = /\"whitelisted\":false/;
oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"whitelisted\":true");
oRegEx = /\"blacklisted\":true/;
oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"blacklisted\":false");
oSession.utilSetResponseBody(oBody);
}
SPOILER: Explanation of this method
P.s.

P.p.s
does this work for anyone? I tried following steps 2x but it just doesn't wanna work...

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
does this work for anyone? I tried following steps 2x but it just doesn't wanna work...
Make sure, that you are starting the game after saving new rule in fiddler, also check the place, where are you pasting code, there are a few functions that sounds similar.

P.s.
Also I might have forget to say about one extra step, just updated guide.

Reactions: Putain LeDFP
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes