3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

LiveYourLifeNerd

Aug 17, 2021
Make sure, that you are starting the game after saving new rule in fiddler, also check the place, where are you pasting code, there are a few functions that sounds similar.

P.s.
Also I might have forget to say about one extra step, just updated guide.
1636652002975.png
a lil help m8? where do i insert the code i tried everywhere always this error.

It doesn't work even after fixing saying the array can't be empty etc. etc.
Can't u just like copy whole doc or make a download for the whole script for ppl who are stupid like me

Last edited:

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
View attachment 1495563
a lil help m8? where do i insert the code i tried everywhere always this error.

It doesn't work even after fixing saying the array can't be empty etc. etc.
Can't u just like copy whole doc or make a download for the whole script for ppl who are stupid like me
It looks like you are pasting code at the end of the file, but you need to paste it after these four lines:
JavaScript:
static function OnBeforeResponse(oSession: Session) {
    if (m_Hide304s && oSession.responseCode == 304) {
        oSession["ui-hide"] = "true";
    }
    [Paste code here]
}
Here is a code you need to paste:
JavaScript:
if (oSession.uriContains("get-patreon-info.php"))
{
     oSession.utilDecodeResponse();
     var oBody = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetString(oSession.responseBodyBytes);
     var oRegEx = /\"errors\":\[(.*?)\]/;
     oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"errors\":[]");
     oRegEx = /\"whitelisted\":false/;
     oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"whitelisted\":true");
     oRegEx = /\"blacklisted\":true/;
     oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"blacklisted\":false");
     oSession.utilSetResponseBody(oBody);
}

LiveYourLifeNerd

Aug 17, 2021
It looks like you are pasting code at the end of the file, but you need to paste it after these four lines:
JavaScript:
static function OnBeforeResponse(oSession: Session) {
    if (m_Hide304s && oSession.responseCode == 304) {
        oSession["ui-hide"] = "true";
    }
    [Paste code here]
}
Here is a code you need to paste:
JavaScript:
if (oSession.uriContains("get-patreon-info.php"))
{
     oSession.utilDecodeResponse();
     var oBody = System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetString(oSession.responseBodyBytes);
     var oRegEx = /\"errors\":\[(.*?)\]/;
     oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"errors\":[]");
     oRegEx = /\"whitelisted\":false/;
     oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"whitelisted\":true");
     oRegEx = /\"blacklisted\":true/;
     oBody = oBody.replace(oRegEx, "\"blacklisted\":false");
     oSession.utilSetResponseBody(oBody);
}
1636733727662.png
I shall try it like this.. if it doesn't work then im dumb... it made the correct click sound n everything but last time ingame it didnt work idk this time

chpx

Nov 25, 2019
after paste those get-patreon-info
CTRL+C copy any text or number CTRL+V paste into the box you get that lol

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
and the patch itself, is it long to wait from you?
Here is it a link to download .
And here is a link to download .
Here is a link to .

And yeah, some aniviruses detects it as malicious, but i cant do anything about it, i think it is happening due to the fact I use "FiddlerCore"

If you don't trust me, than you can use source code and compile it yourself

Also, if you crash this thing, or close it with task manager, it might drop your internet, to fix it, just open your proxy settings and disable "Use a proxy server" (This problem aslo comes from "FiddlerCore")

[12/26/2021]
Updated certificate signing

Last edited:

ponogame

Jun 25, 2020
Here is it a link to download .
And here is a link to download .
Here is a link to .

And yeah, some aniviruses detects it as malicious, but i cant do anything about it, i think it is happening due to the fact I use "FiddlerCore"

Also, if you crash this thing, or close it with task manager, it might drop your internet, to fix it, just open your proxy settings and disable "Use a proxy server" (This problem aslo comes from "FiddlerCore")
of course, it's cool that there is such a way, but will there be a file that you would throw into the folder with the game and that's it? no time to mess with these instructions)

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
of course, it's cool that there is such a way, but will there be a file that you would throw into the folder with the game and that's it? no time to mess with these instructions)
I will try to make normal patcher, but it is kinda hard, due to "Unreal Engine 4" encryption, and for now, I haven't been able to patch this game without unpacking it. So for now I have three ways to hack this game:
  1. Edit server response
  2. Share repacked version of the game (It weight about 14 Gb so it is kinda stupid)
  3. Unpack game files, patch them, and somehow pack them back without "Unreal Engine 4" (This way is also stupid, cause it might take huge amount of time, to do that)
I will let you know, if I find any other way

P.s.
Also I can hook to a game process, but it would work like first method, I mean, you would need to run another executable in order to make this method work

Last edited:

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
how about repacking it on your pc and then running "diff vanillafile moddedfile > patchfile"? then you can share that (it should be reasonably small) and everybody else can just download it and execute "patch vanillafile -i patchfile". as long your game files and the files that anybody else downloads are otherwise the same, it should work
It would work, if Unreal Engine wouldn’t have any encryption, for example, if I change one byte in dectrypted game and then encrypt it, almost every single byte changes.

It works almost like a hash, if I’m not mistaken, it is called

Pyalex

Mar 25, 2021
Here is it a link to download it.
And here is a link to download source code.
Here is a link to .

Not working for me idk why

Reactions: Yuriphoria2

Danielnfs

Nov 25, 2021
Hello. Is there a way to bypass registration on Oculus Quest 2? I installed the game, but I need to bypass patreon.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes