3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
It likely wont be able to run directly off the quest and will always require a PC atleast upon the first time install/activation.
Damn, that figures. Hosting from PC and connecting to it from the Quest somehow it is then.. So many how's with no solutions. It's truly a (personally) easier said than done case.

gthief

May 18, 2020
Used this patch and whilst it's working perfectly with the game, I do not have internet access on the machine anymore.
I fixed this by manually disabling the proxy which I believe gets set up when the patcher is working. If you also have this problem just manually disable proxy in Windows settings and it goes back to normal. Thanks very much for this

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
Well THIS is a cool update :O but i dunno whats going on with the landing site. I can't open the edit menu and make orange and green and blue chicks down on the planet...that would have been the only reason to go down there after checking it out. Guess its not implemented yet? i dunno, pretty cool whats there anyway.

gde5342

Feb 8, 2021
Can any admin/moderator confirm that this new crack is safe to use? I made the mistake of installing the previous crack posted here by the banned user LoudestBoi which turned out to be a password stealer.

Appreciate the hard work done by Opus113 to provide a working crack, but given the history in this thread it should be confirmed by a moderator before using it.

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
So you create scenes, how do you get the girls to do something to each other, or you have to create that? Little confused with the controls.

gde5342

Feb 8, 2021
I initially asked a mod to such to dm me but was told by another user that i should just post it and if it was malware the mods would have nuked it, if not it will be moved to page one
Why have you not opened a support ticket to the moderators with link to the new version?

If you have links to a new version, please open a support ticket as all links are heavily DMCA'D.
As a previous victim of attempted password hacking in this thread earlier, I unfortunately find this a bit suspicious. It's an awesome share if this new hack is legit, but after 5 weeks it's still not verified as a safe download?

Stepan-1997

Apr 27, 2021
Ill just redo my previos post:
NvM lol that was fast:
Here is the patch:
CH 0.11.1 (From ANTI Patreon): Mega
Steps:
Extract the rar file so that it looks like this: |
Run "CH Patch.exe", it may need to install some drivers if you don't have fiddler (networking tool) installed
Then run the game exe, enter any code and activate, BOOM!
Enjoy your ASSTRONAUT Build
FAP AWAY!
It shows virus detected and windows auto delete it (trojan oneeva) even after disabled chrome security

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Naa the patcher does not work for me ether you get it running launch the game paste whatever into the key box and hit activate and it just thinks for a bit then gets a failed to connect to server error after about 5 minutes. hopefully someone just comes out with a replaceable executable for the launcher.

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
For the patch, run it then CH then do activation while the patch is running
Yea thats what im doing, i just end up with a no network connection error 400 in the game eventually even with my firewall turned off with patcher running.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes