3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
and can any program block your script?
In my case it work perfectly :

Step 1) ---> Launch "Response modifier" ----> Click on Start (In my case, it prevent me from using any other the web service until I do the disable "Use a proxy server" tips, but it work for the game in any case)

Step 2) ---> Copy any word for "Patreon password" , copy (ctrl+C) whatever you want ex: FORMATION work fine for me

Step 3) ---> Launch the game ---> go the the starting screen with your Vr On and push the Paste button to copy the "fake" password from last step, apply.

Step 4) ---> Enjoy

At which step you get the " error wrong number or segments (200) " ?
And can you post a screenshot please?

Sep 29, 2019
If you are using some kind of proxy or antivirus (network protection), but as you turn of your antivitus off, than it might be only proxy, or something i dont know about
I use avast antivirus.I have already tried to disable it and still the same error and I disabled the proxy server

Sep 29, 2019
In my case it work perfectly :

Step 1) ---> Launch "Response modifier" ----> Click on Start (In my case, it prevent me from using any other the web service until I do the disable "Use a proxy server" tips, but it work for the game in any case)

Step 2) ---> Copy any word for "Patreon password" , copy (ctrl+C) whatever you want ex: FORMATION work fine for me

Step 3) ---> Launch the game ---> go the the starting screen with your Vr On and push the Paste button to copy the "fake" password from last step, apply.

Step 4) ---> Enjoy

At which step you get the " error wrong number or segments (200) " ?
And can you post a screenshot please?
I turn on the program copy the text enter it into the field click on start and this error pops up

Stepan-1997

Apr 27, 2021
Here is it a link to download it.
And here is a link to download source code.
Here is a link to .

And yeah, some aniviruses detects it as malicious, but i cant do anything about it, i think it is happening due to the fact I use "FiddlerCore"

If you don't trust me, than you can use source code and compile it yourself

Also, if you crash this thing, or close it with task manager, it might drop your internet, to fix it, just open your proxy settings and disable "Use a proxy server" (This problem aslo comes from "FiddlerCore")
Hi, the file isnt available anymore in Mega, not even the source code

itaygal1104

Jan 26, 2020
The patcher is not working.
When i start it before the game and in game i enter a key and click activate, the game crashes. I've disabled my antivirus. What should i do?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes