3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

lesteph25

Oct 28, 2018
I'll start working on cracking 0.13. If anyone wants to join in, message me on discord: tvojamamav2#4426

Edit: The response modifier for 0.11 works just fine!
I'll include it here so you guys don't have to search for it.
thank you, it's working

Maverick6920

Apr 3, 2022
thanks for the response modifer it works with the pc version. is there a way to get the quest stand alone version. to work since its and android app. i would think it might be easier to crack.

Maverick6920

Apr 3, 2022
they posted that the newest quest 2 version has hand tracking and passthrough so the girl looks like she is in your home even though your home is black and white

Maverick6920

Apr 3, 2022
but i plan on getting the quest pro later this year hopefully by christmas and all games should be compatible so that makes all of the new stuff interesting by nature with color passthrough and real hand tracking and soft touch physics

marcraftyt

May 27, 2021
thanks for the response modifer it works with the pc version. is there a way to get the quest stand alone version. to work since its and android app. i would think it might be easier to crack.
I don't own a quest, but I do have some experience with android development. If you can find me the version you want cracked and send me the files I can definitely give it a shot.

Jonny2k5

Jun 13, 2018
I don't own a quest, but I do have some experience with android development. If you can find me the version you want cracked and send me the files I can definitely give it a shot.

you can get the latest 0.8 version here. be my hero if you get that cracked

Last edited:
Reactions: marcraftyt

Bluesonic10

Oct 11, 2020
I'll start working on cracking 0.13. If anyone wants to join in, message me on discord: tvojamamav2#4426

Edit: The response modifier for 0.11 works just fine!
I'll include it here so you guys don't have to search for it.
I'm not in a server with you so I can't message you

Jonny2k5

Jun 13, 2018
well I posted a Link but I´ve read that it won´t show up because I haven´t had enough posts so far. So please excuse the double posting.

Jonny2k5

Jun 13, 2018

you can get the latest 0.8 version here. be my hero if you get that cracked.

if it´s posted twice please let me know and I´ll delete it

marcraftyt

May 27, 2021

you can get the latest 0.8 version here. be my hero if you get that cracked.

if it´s posted twice please let me know and I´ll delete it
Could you, or anyone that owns a quest, check what the apk you provided does? I haven't had a chance to take a look at any of the files, but based off the file names this looks to be a downloader, not the actual game.

mrampm10

Oct 30, 2022
Could you, or anyone that owns a quest, check what the apk you provided does? I haven't had a chance to take a look at any of the files, but based off the file names this looks to be a downloader, not the actual game.
I installed from this link and app works, just asks for code to start playing

Reactions: Jonny2k5
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes