3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

CharredTableware

May 2, 2022
Has anyone downloaded v0.11.1 recently? I got the one off gofile (i think) a few days ago but when I went to extract it I found the zip file just had more zip files in it, with even more zip files inside of those. Set off alarm bells in my head for it being a potential zip bomb and I haven't done anything with it since.
Is this game just packaged in an absolutely asinine way and I'm just paranoid or are some of these download links fishy? (The warning on the main post for this thread has me being extra cautious)

For context, the v0.8 rar I have from December 2020 just has a "Captain Hardcore 0.8" folder inside with the game files inside that.
Also, anyone know anywhere online where people are sharing custom characters/scenes to download if anywhere at all? I'm playing as pcvr if that helps any. Thanks.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
I don't know any sites available for what type of characters this game need, but the creator is very usefull if you want to make your own, plus you can get nice textures from DAZ3D and smutba.se

gogelgogel

Jan 6, 2022
Looks like after activation there is new file created in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\FluidGame\Saved\SaveGames\FullBuildSettings_12.sav did you try to play around with it? When I delete it the game goes back to unactivated state. So maybe just copy paste of this file will do the job. You can try mine (activated with the fiddler solution so only stargaze account). If anyone has the astronaut account activated please share your version of this file so we can check.

Reactions: chuchu4646

gogelgogel

Jan 6, 2022
Actually I changed the fiddler autoresponse a little and activated captain tier. This is output save file that you can try:

Dyrian

May 20, 2020
I tried to overwrite Patreoninfo.sav (only file in folder) in UE4Game\FluidGame\FluidGame\Saved\SaveGames
(oculus) but when app starting its just overwrite the file so its doesn't work.

gogelgogel

Jan 6, 2022
I tried to overwrite Patreoninfo.sav (only file in folder) in UE4Game\FluidGame\FluidGame\Saved\SaveGames
(oculus) but when app starting its just overwrite the file so its doesn't work.
From what I see Patreoninfo.sav is irrelevant, FullBuildSettings_12.sav matters. But I'm doing it in Windows version.

CaptainHardcore69

Jul 10, 2022
Hey Guys!
already nice that it runs on the PC! Thanks for that!! ;)(y)
is there an instruction to make it work on quest version 0.7??

im asking for a friend :p

Super_TuanZi

May 29, 2021
View attachment 1744936
Anyone know what to do with the distress signal? Can't seem to enter this wrecked ship using the spacecraft

Edit:
I wonder how many people would know this game actually has a working gun and you can travel to a different planet
View attachment 1744959
I'm actually more interested in knowing how the game should save and load scenes, there seems to be a lot of limitations without a subscription...qq
(Machine Translation)

Reactions: DiableFripon

JJCoolio

Jul 15, 2021
After making KiritoMod for Fallen Doll I thought it would be easy to put the python and fiddler scripts inside the game.

KiritoCap (0.12)

Installation:
  • It's for 0.12 and will not work with other versions (probably).
  • Unzip to the game's root directory (where the Engine, FluidGame folders and Captain Hardcore.exe is).
  • Start with Launch.bat or \FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\FluidGameKM012.exe .
Known issues:
  • On windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from and copy to FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\ folder.
  • The game uses http requests to load images from the computer for some reason, those don't work at the moment.
  • Epic's telemetry requests are also disabled and show up in the error log as "Unsupported route". Who needs that anyway.

I don't have VR, so I'm not very invested in this game, I was just curious how hard the porting would be.

And I'd like to thank Argemon, CLDꝜ, billyPoo and THE_CHOODICK for their scripts/guides, this is their work. All I did is cutting out the networking stuff.
Hello! I am using Windows 11 and I received the error "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." whenever trying to launch the game from Launch.bat or FluidGameKM012.exe. The game itself operates normally (from what I can tell from the pre-piracy lock "gameplay"). I tried using the Windows 7 fix you provided though unfortunately I still get the same message. What do you recommend?

Jonash55

Feb 16, 2021
Hello! I am using Windows 11 and I received the error "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." whenever trying to launch the game from Launch.bat or FluidGameKM012.exe. The game itself operates normally (from what I can tell from the pre-piracy lock "gameplay"). I tried using the Windows 7 fix you provided though unfortunately I still get the same message. What do you recommend?
Try installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable from Microsofts site. It should help.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes