3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

dfgdfg12

Feb 8, 2020
After making KiritoMod for Fallen Doll I thought it would be easy to put the python and fiddler scripts inside the game.

KiritoCap (0.12)

Installation:
  • It's for 0.12 and will not work with other versions (probably).
  • Unzip to the game's root directory (where the Engine, FluidGame folders and Captain Hardcore.exe is).
  • Start with Launch.bat or \FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\FluidGameKM012.exe .
Known issues:
  • On windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from and copy to FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\ folder.
  • The game uses http requests to load images from the computer for some reason, those don't work at the moment.
  • Epic's telemetry requests are also disabled and show up in the error log as "Unsupported route". Who needs that anyway.

I don't have VR, so I'm not very invested in this game, I was just curious how hard the porting would be.

And I'd like to thank Argemon, CLDꝜ, billyPoo and THE_CHOODICK for their scripts/guides, this is their work. All I did is cutting out the networking stuff.
error openvr how to fix?

Arkenalt

Dec 13, 2018
After making KiritoMod for Fallen Doll I thought it would be easy to put the python and fiddler scripts inside the game.

KiritoCap (0.12)

Installation:
  • It's for 0.12 and will not work with other versions (probably).
  • Unzip to the game's root directory (where the Engine, FluidGame folders and Captain Hardcore.exe is).
  • Start with Launch.bat or \FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\FluidGameKM012.exe .
Known issues:
  • On windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from and copy to FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\ folder.
  • The game uses http requests to load images from the computer for some reason, those don't work at the moment.
  • Epic's telemetry requests are also disabled and show up in the error log as "Unsupported route". Who needs that anyway.

I don't have VR, so I'm not very invested in this game, I was just curious how hard the porting would be.

And I'd like to thank Argemon, CLDꝜ, billyPoo and THE_CHOODICK for their scripts/guides, this is their work. All I did is cutting out the networking stuff.
Thanks, Works great game version 0.12, windows 11 reverb G2. game start with "launch.bat" remember to paste random numbers to activate the asstraunot tier on the first launch. i used this for example :b 646464646464rgq141111111111111111111111111111111111

skengu

Nov 1, 2019
Thanks, Works great game version 0.12, windows 11 reverb G2. game start with "launch.bat" remember to paste random numbers to activate the asstraunot tier on the first launch. i used this for example :b 646464646464rgq141111111111111111111111111111111111
Is this for the key that is asked when launch the game ?

billyPoo

Aug 28, 2021
someone managed to make the game work? i downloaded the 0.11.1 ver and its work but with soo many restriction in the game like u can only place one charecter? someone know how to play the game? i tried to do things before and nothing really work the fiddler thing i did everything exacly the same and no work for me someone know? the developer really put heavy security on this game ...
nah he really didnt! :D

Arkenalt

Dec 13, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: skengu and gleb0709

Drozerx

Mar 21, 2020

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Is there like a tutorial on how to control the sex interactions? change clothes of crew mates as they are called? maybe scenes that one could download from somewhere?

altamash

Jan 12, 2018
Can someone actually provide a key rather than just telling us to make up some key without informing us how long it has to be or what it needs to contain.

It gives me error, access denied: wrong number of segments (200)

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I got 0.12 working, but having problems with unclear controls. 1st, how do I actually make the ship jump to a location I selected in galaxy map? 2nd, how do I interact with the models, other than moving or groping them in edit mode? Is there interactive sex in this, or is this just a poser?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes