3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Yannis-chan~

Feb 27, 2022
Here's how:

I downloaded:

I used but its doable with any way that you can edit the response (like with )

I grabbed my token (I have a patreon account) from . Used a real token in the paste field in game.
pressed activate
intercepted the response
Note that by using a real token the response original was like:

View attachment 1679677
So from here, I put the response like so:

It's perfectly work for me thanks a lot !

Reactions: billyPoo

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
This is what i get, even after following the super clear step by step instructions
[Fiddler] The Fiddler AutoResponder is enabled, but this request did not match any of the listed rules. Because the "Unmatched requests passthrough" option on the AutoResponder tab is not enabled, this HTTP/404 response has been generated.

cockroachh

Jun 30, 2021
At the start it keeps on saying "no valid tier" tried disabling the anti virus,restarted the game numerous times but still doesnt work

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
someone managed to make the game work? i downloaded the 0.11.1 ver and its work but with soo many restriction in the game like u can only place one charecter? someone know how to play the game? i tried to do things before and nothing really work the fiddler thing i did everything exacly the same and no work for me someone know? the developer really put heavy security on this game ...

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
someone managed to make the game work? i downloaded the 0.11.1 ver and its work but with soo many restriction in the game like u can only place one charecter? someone know how to play the game? i tried to do things before and nothing really work the fiddler thing i did everything exacly the same and no work for me someone know? the developer really put heavy security on this game ...
this is just the space traveler version basically a lower tier we need the
Galactic Trader tier that has every thing unlocked

May 17, 2018
Here's how:

I downloaded:

I used but its doable with any way that you can edit the response (like with )

I grabbed my token (I have a patreon account) from . Used a real token in the paste field in game.
pressed activate
intercepted the response
Note that by using a real token the response original was like:

View attachment 1679677
So from here, I put the response like so:

Ok I followed these steps exactly and copy/pasted the response but it's only activating the "Star gazer" version which is still the demo? Why didn't I get the full build as Captain?

May 17, 2021
After making KiritoMod for Fallen Doll I thought it would be easy to put the python and fiddler scripts inside the game.

Installation:
  • It's for 0.12 and will not work with other versions (probably).
  • Unzip to the game's root directory (where the Engine, FluidGame folders and Captain Hardcore.exe is).
  • Start with Launch.bat or \FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\FluidGameKM012.exe .
Known issues:
  • On windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from and copy to FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\ folder.
  • The game uses http requests to load images from the computer for some reason, those don't work at the moment.
  • Epic's telemetry requests are also disabled and show up in the error log as "Unsupported route". Who needs that anyway.

I don't have VR, so I'm not very invested in this game, I was just curious how hard the porting would be.

And I'd like to thank Argemon, CLDꝜ, billyPoo and THE_CHOODICK for their scripts/guides, this is their work. All I did is cutting out the networking stuff.

May 17, 2018
After making KiritoMod for Fallen Doll I thought it would be easy to put the python and fiddler scripts inside the game.

KiritoCap (0.12)

Installation:
  • It's for 0.12 and will not work with other versions (probably).
  • Unzip to the game's root directory (where the Engine, FluidGame folders and Captain Hardcore.exe is).
  • Start with Launch.bat or \FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\FluidGameKM012.exe .
Known issues:
  • On windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from and copy to FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\ folder.
  • The game uses http requests to load images from the computer for some reason, those don't work at the moment.
  • Epic's telemetry requests are also disabled and show up in the error log as "Unsupported route". Who needs that anyway.

I don't have VR, so I'm not very invested in this game, I was just curious how hard the porting would be.

And I'd like to thank Argemon, CLDꝜ, billyPoo and THE_CHOODICK for their scripts/guides, this is their work. All I did is cutting out the networking stuff.
Works like a charm!!

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
So quick question, how do i actually open this game. I downloaded it on my pc and all I have are a bunch of files labeled Captain Hardcore - Space Traveller Build 0.11.1.7z after extracting

Reactions: Jenzi800

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017
So quick question, how do i actually open this game. I downloaded it on my pc and all I have are a bunch of files labeled Captain Hardcore - Space Traveller Build 0.11.1.7z after extracting
Open the first file called "Captain Hardcore - Space Traveller Build 0.11.1.7z.001" and extract it to wherever you want,
now you are unpacking the actual game.
(normally you do not need to worrie about the other files, because all goes automaticly from the "001" file)

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Open the first file called "Captain Hardcore - Space Traveller Build 0.11.1.7z.001" and extract it to wherever you want,
now you are unpacking the actual game.
(normally you do not need to worrie about the other files, because all goes automaticly from the "001" file)
thank you

mannanaama

Mar 30, 2019
So apparently I finally have a body in the game if I read correctly? I tried this a year ago and at that time it wasn't possible to have your own body with a dick etc.? :)

• Haha
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes