3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

wizyte

Oct 27, 2020
After making KiritoMod for Fallen Doll I thought it would be easy to put the python and fiddler scripts inside the game.

KiritoCap (0.12)

Installation:
  • It's for 0.12 and will not work with other versions (probably).
  • Unzip to the game's root directory (where the Engine, FluidGame folders and Captain Hardcore.exe is).
  • Start with Launch.bat or \FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\FluidGameKM012.exe .
Known issues:
  • On windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from and copy to FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\ folder.
  • The game uses http requests to load images from the computer for some reason, those don't work at the moment.
  • Epic's telemetry requests are also disabled and show up in the error log as "Unsupported route". Who needs that anyway.

I don't have VR, so I'm not very invested in this game, I was just curious how hard the porting would be.

And I'd like to thank Argemon, CLDꝜ, billyPoo and THE_CHOODICK for their scripts/guides, this is their work. All I did is cutting out the networking stuff.
Thank you. I was hoping someone would do exactly this. Much appreciated!

BathCurtain

Feb 28, 2020
1649343254700.png
Anyone know what to do with the distress signal? Can't seem to enter this wrecked ship using the spacecraft

Edit:
I wonder how many people would know this game actually has a working gun and you can travel to a different planet
1649344134000.png

Last edited:

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone know what to do with the distress signal? Can't seem to enter this wrecked ship using the spacecraft
I once found a glitch and got inside that ship, but didn't have nothing inside it, so probably some spoiler for next releases.

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
Nice, all this content for PCVR, Oculus Quest 2 is just left in the corner. Wondering if that Kekkoo guy or anyone else got a workaround for the apk version.
hey i got the Quest 2 and i dont understand why my game is lunching like a virtual desktop and not VR ? Do you got the same problem ?

Ancognito

Feb 19, 2022
I'm sorry, launching in virtual desktop? Maybe exit out of it before entering into VR? I currently do not have virtual desktop anymore.

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
I'm sorry, launching in virtual desktop? Maybe exit out of it before entering into VR? I currently do not have virtual desktop anymore.
(sorry for my english, its not my native language :cry:)
I mean i use oculus link so i can use my computer from the quest 2.
Then i start the game (some game change alone into VR stuff)and its like a typical windows application

johnwithstuff

Apr 4, 2017
Tried out 0.4 version of the quest standalone and it's really good, hope some clever people figure out a way round getting the newer android versions on here soon!

Reactions: TB001

poopdealernearby

Nov 21, 2020
this is the first nsfw game ive seen with piracy protection. objectively better games like wildlife or virt-a-mate don't even do this, but whatever. dev needs that money

Dec 7, 2021
it doesn't work
Hey, My apologies but I'm new and kind of confused. The version Of captain H that is out now is version 0.7 isn't it? You were saying version v0.11?? Again, excuse my noobness but I cant seem to find much on CH here. I have the v0.4... almost considering buying the highest tier and sharing here. Surprised no one here has it yet :/... Any tips? anyone? Maybe Im wrong but CH seems to be the best standalone game of this nature for oculus? . HELP! lol

defalut0815

Mar 27, 2020
Hey, My apologies but I'm new and kind of confused. The version Of captain H that is out now is version 0.7 isn't it? You were saying version v0.11?? Again, excuse my noobness but I cant seem to find much on CH here. I have the v0.4... almost considering buying the highest tier and sharing here. Surprised no one here has it yet :/... Any tips? anyone? Maybe Im wrong but CH seems to be the best standalone game of this nature for oculus? . HELP! lol
Hi,
in fact CH has two seperate Versions:
- PC-Version 12.1 (released 20.feb.22)
- Quest standalone 0.7 (released 02.apr.22)

At some point the dev decided to use piracy protection. He uses a system provides by Patreon, when you obtain a tier level you get an activation key which links to your Patreon account.
It's known that the dev is watching this forum, so it wouldn't take too long for him to find your leaked key and block it (incl. your patreon account).
That's probably also the reason why most links, to newer releases, don't hold even a day before the file was reported to the hoster...

Ancognito

Feb 19, 2022
Hi,
in fact CH has two seperate Versions:
- PC-Version 12.1 (released 20.feb.22)
- Quest standalone 0.7 (released 02.apr.22)

At some point the dev decided to use piracy protection. He uses a system provides by Patreon, when you obtain a tier level you get an activation key which links to your Patreon account.
It's known that the dev is watching this forum, so it wouldn't take too long for him to find your leaked key and block it (incl. your patreon account).
That's probably also the reason why most links, to newer releases, don't hold even a day before the file was reported to the hoster...
He's lurking the chat o_O, unfortunately for him the people are multiplying, and even the chinese forums are in it too.

quollveth

Jul 28, 2021
I got 0.12 working, but having problems with unclear controls. 1st, how do I actually make the ship jump to a location I selected in galaxy map? 2nd, how do I interact with the models, other than moving or groping them in edit mode? Is there interactive sex in this, or is this just a poser?
To jump the ship you go to the bridge (go down the stairs, lowest floor, behind the stars you came down from across the room from the smaller ship there are two doors leading there) interact withe the galactic map on the wall to your left and you can click on the two arrows >> next to the name of a star and the ship will jump there. And the jump effect is actually amazing, really well done

Reactions: billyPoo
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes