VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
This is just to maintain the flow of the game for players who wants to do some expeditions. The real patch will come soon.

Installation:
Drag & Drop files into the CaptainLance/game folder
you read my mind.. or hacked me. I came here to report the issue and here is a fix placed 24 mins earlier.. kinda creepy tbh.. "whistles the X-Files theme"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You're a game dev right? Well that sounds like a good idea for YOU to do for your next game. Assuming you ever finish your first one.
at the contrary of many game devs...
i will finish my first one, because the story is already all completed writted. soo i just have to retransmit that story in renders.

many devs dont have any ideas of a story and just create what's come in their mind during progress.

but yeah, we'll see... :)

meanwhile, i just hope for something else than "mc in or out of college , family stuff and all the standard of many others games"... just find this boring now.

Reactions: Lerd0 and fortuna95

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
when update for new version is going to come out? will be there some mother daughter pairing?
I barely finished this update and you want the next? Can't say I'm not happy but first of all I will fix the known issues, the cheat mode (that comes with a funny story) and walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
will be possible to dominate anyways mother playing as sarah? some light domination content//is there any plans for this?

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
will be possible to dominate anyways mother playing as sarah? some light domination content//is there any plans for this?
In terms of "bed" scenes I have no planes as of yet. I know that there will be two kinds of scenes: one is where Lance is female and one is where she is futa.

Problem with these that I have no real insight so if I do eventually it's just a coincidence. If it will happen that's probably a mild content and futa path.

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
I have been playing this for about an hour now and I love the writing and the story so far. Already better than Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda.

Reactions: TearStar

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
I want to get better at story telling, art and also programming because with the eexception of art, those are my main hobbies and even work!
I am sure you will see me as a busy body but have you considered opening patreon and using the funds for supporting staff? Just saying in case there is a part of development you don't enjoy or ever feeling burned out. Like I know that Claires Quest/Overgrown uses the funds to pay the artist [at least a lot of it].

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I am sure you will see me as a busy body but have you considered opening patreon and using the funds for supporting staff? Just saying in case there is a part of development you don't enjoy or ever feeling burned out. Like I know that Claires Quest/Overgrown uses the funds to pay the artist [at least a lot of it].
There is a part I do not enjoy that I would gladly delegate. But let me quote myself from thread.
I can imagine there are people who does it. But I think money is a bad motivator.

I had to decline financial support some time ago because I already have the means to develop also my IRL job pays me well and this is a hobby. If I start a patreon even for a little amount of support per month / one time only that would not be a hobby anymore. That would be a small business model.

I want to stay away from Patreon/SubscribeStar for long as possible even though I have to upgrade my rendering rig I want to find another way to pay for it.

Good reviews, smart questions and feeling of a community around my game is much better.
The part I really hate is art.

I have considered but I always came up on the same conclusion: I don't want to.

I don't know whether people read FAQ or not but I should consider adding this.

PS.:
I have an account from old times but it's not like I will create a page.

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
I have to say I really liked this one! I was pretty amazed It had the Mass Effect feel to it, hell, in some ways it was even better then Mass Effect 3 lol. That being said, it was fun to play as a properly realized futa, something really rare these days, big props to the creator for doing futa right.

I can't wait to see how things develop in the open world part of the game, also the setup is there for some fun sex scenes.

int13

Jul 2, 2018
hi, TearStar
bug: it's impossible to go on an evening date with Hannah
(I think in "chapter_01_herome" instead of "dat_han = True" should be "date_han = True")
pls check, thx

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I think I try every combination in my party, but I can't find the "secret event" or the moment where I recruit HER...
I don't know if it's because my save is bug or because I miss something...
It's pretty interesting to search but I fear to have to begin a new game :(

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I feel like this game has great potential but boy so far without a guide I kinda feel like I'm pawing around in the dark. Any case I look forward to more.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes