• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Hi, i found link on tag list https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

I believe there must be more suitable tags then you having now in title.

I did't try the last version yet but, how about 'graphic violence', 'harem', 'sci-fi', 'combat', 'ahegao' and yeah 'loli' (girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations) finally. And maybe even more...
Ooh... I thought by tags you meant under the "genre" spoiler:oops: I didn't know I could edit the tags on top... I'll go add everything in. Honestly thanks so much.

Reactions: $@~ and ShamanLab

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
CaptainVRse [v0.4 Demo/v0.3 Full] [TranquilHaze]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
There are two characters I'd consider Loli. One has scenes as of this version.
This is a mistake imo. Most people are going to fall into one of two camps. Either they will find lolis repulsive, or that will be the main draw. Your game is driving most people away, and the loli lovers have to waste their time getting to the parts that actually interest them.

Reactions: YuukiRidho

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
This is a mistake imo. Most people are going to fall into one of two camps. Either they will find lolis repulsive, or that will be the main draw. Your game is driving most people away, and the loli lovers have to waste their time getting to the parts that actually interest them.
I appreciate the input, but unfortunately Bronya and Theresa do fall under this category. I can remove the tag, but the content will exist and loli or not, those characters are important. In addition, if people are going to "waste their time" playing my game just to get to content, then personally I don't care if they get driven away. I'm happy for them if they can find a better way to spend their time.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, man! :)

No offence but changelog which you writing just ridiculous. :)

I didn't download the latest version of your game because the changelog didn't tell me anything about what could be found in this update. Usually people write what scenes, quests, dialogues or pictures have been added to the game. Or other features. I see in the screenshot something like a fighting mini-game. It doesn't seem to be in the first version. But the chanchlog says nothing about it.

Reactions: YuukiRidho

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Hi, man! :)

No offence but changelog which you writing just ridiculous. :)

I didn't download the latest version of your game because the changelog didn't tell me anything about what could be found in this update. Usually people write what scenes, quests, dialogues or pictures have been added to the game. Or other features. I see in the screenshot something like a fighting mini-game. It doesn't seem to be in the first version. But the chanchlog says nothing about it.
Hey, no offense taken, I completely understand your point of view. Generally it'll always follow the same structure of 1 main quest and 4 character quests. But I can be clearer by putting the names of characters(y)

Reactions: ShamanLab

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CaptainVRse-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes