4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Full Version weekly.png

What's cooking Kiana?

Thanks to all of you who are supporting this project, every bit counts and I couldn't be more grateful.

Breakdown Version Kiana 0.3
1 Main Quest(Featuring Kiana)
2 Kiana Character Quests
1 Mei Character Quest
1 Bronya Character Quest

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

game start.png
Game Start!

Whether testing your mettle in a video game battle against Bronya or a duel with Mei, you'll find yourself happily rewarded.
The Captain is getting used to his new living quarters in the Mafia's HQ and getting up to the usual nonsense.
With this, the Demo is finally one version behind the Full version.

Breakdown Demo Version 0.3
2 Bronya Character Quests
2 Mei Character Quests

For those of you interested in supporting the project, as well as gaining access to the Full version, head to my Patreon or FANBOX.

Patreon:
FANBOX:

Estimated release: 06 June 2023

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
In celebration of reaching 1000 followers on Pixiv I'm releasing CaptainVRse Demo v0.3 early.

If you're comfortable using Mega, please head over to:
Seeing as this is a little unexpected(I still wanted to edit a few things, like the title page, suporters, etc) the files will still be named v0.2, but are in fact the FULL vesion 0.2, which is the Demo version 0.3.

I'll start uploading the files to other platforms today with the changed name, but my upload speed is slow so please be patient.
The full version 0.3 will still release on 06 June 2023.

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
In celebration of reaching 1000 followers on Pixiv I'm releasing CaptainVRse Demo v0.3 early.

If you're comfortable using Mega, please head over to: Mega
Seeing as this is a little unexpected(I still wanted to edit a few things, like the title page, suporters, etc) the files will still be named v0.2, but are in fact the FULL vesion 0.2, which is the Demo version 0.3.

I'll start uploading the files to other platforms today with the changed name, but my upload speed is slow so please be patient.
The full version 0.3 will still release on 06 June 2023.
I downloaded way earlier version 0.2 of the game which is about a little bit over 800 MB.

So i understand it like that this is the version 0.2 and as a Bonus included the Demo 0.3 from Pixiv release is that correct?

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
I downloaded way earlier version 0.2 of the game which is about a little bit over 800 MB.

So i understand it like that this is the version 0.2 and as a Bonus included the Demo 0.3 from Pixiv release is that correct?
This is the same as what was released on Pixiv today.
So the version you downloaded before today was the DEMO version 0.2, this is now FULL version 0.2(DEMO version 0.3) and contains 4 additional character quests not included in DEMO version 0.2. The current version is about 1.1GB, so it has newer content to whatever you downloaded that was around 800MB.

I hope this answers your question.

Teraknight

Aug 15, 2020
This is the same as what was released on Pixiv today.
So the version you downloaded before today was the DEMO version 0.2, this is now FULL version 0.2(DEMO version 0.3) and contains 4 additional character quests not included in DEMO version 0.2. The current version is about 1.1GB, so it has newer content to whatever you downloaded that was around 800MB.

I hope this answers your question.
I understand now thanks.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
CaptainVRse [v0.3 Demo] [TranquilHaze]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, man!

For your own good add more tags for your game. There is list of all available tags somewhere on forum...

Your novel is good. I don't understand why the audience reaction to it is so sluggish... maybe because of the tags or I don't understand something.

upd. Also version in title is little bit confusing. If i understand right free version v0.3 considered as demo for patreon version v0.4?

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CaptainVRse-0.4Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TranquilHaze

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Hi, man!

For your own good add more tags for your game. There is list of all available tags somewhere on forum...

Your novel is good. I don't understand why the audience reaction to it is so sluggish... maybe because of the tags or I don't understand something.

upd. Also version in title is little bit confusing. If i understand right free version v0.3 considered as demo for patreon version v0.4?
Hey, once again thanks for the input. I remember you mentioning tags before, so I went and updated them, I also used the list you're referring to when posting this update and added anything relevant. I'm thinking it could be the VR in the title that make people assume it's a VR game and avoid it:( I liked the pun I made in the title, but if it's gonna start causing problems I'll likely have to change it

Yeah, there was confusion surrounding the version last time also. So basically, Demo version is one version behind the full version. So Demo v0.4 is the full version that was released last month, which was v0.3.

Reactions: ShamanLab
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes