bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
I was a bit negative about this game my first time playing it, but since then it has held a special place in my heart. I've realized it as a unique and mostly enjoyable puzzle/escape-room game. Glad to see it's finally got a page here! I now have an excuse to replay.

Reactions: xanon515x

AylwardVonFiore

Sep 3, 2022
Missing one of the diaries as well, anyone know where to find it? [its not the cell one, its the one next to it. Hint mode doesnt show anything on it]

1718861141131.png

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Missing one of the diaries as well, anyone know where to find it? [its not the cell one, its the one next to it. Hint mode doesnt show anything on it]

View attachment 3752655
I believe the diary entry without a hint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: I just saw what you wrote. Give me a minute to open my game and check.

edit2: The 6th from the right should be the semen slave diary entry. It's in the bottom-right corner of Shiina's room.

Last edited:
Reactions: AylwardVonFiore

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
how do you enter in the cell?
also what do you need to do when you get the succubus hunter gear?
To enter the cells, you have to fight succubus (after getting your hunter gear back) until Ako (the shop girl) stops you right before the final confrontation with Lily. She'll then give you the key.
For when you get your gear back, simply go up to the succubus and that'll start a fight.

Nazreis

Formerly 'guegue'
Nov 14, 2021
How do you unlock the 2 diaries entries on the right of the second row (that says that we need to have a reliance level >3)

AylwardVonFiore

Sep 3, 2022
I believe the diary entry without a hint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: I just saw what you wrote. Give me a minute to open my game and check.

edit2: The 6th from the right should be the semen slave diary entry. It's in the bottom-right corner of Shiina's room.
Apparently it either didnt counted, or i ended up loading a save because i remember reading that diary, but it was indeed that one, thanks for the save.

Luke_1

Jun 19, 2018
This was a pretty enjoyable game up until the RPGM combat parts, lost interest immediately especially because the animations were recycled... fun experience though

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Kinda decent and thats already a really high praise because I heavily dislike femdom. After getting the 2nd Ending "Succubus Hunter" and seeing there are 4 more endings and a whole act 2 that I missed because I didnt unlock 3 hidden story entries with unlock conditions like "get reliance to 3 or higher" whatever the fuck that means and spend 50000 gold on the shopkeeper I gave up and going through the whole story and grind again beacuse mc levels and door keys dont transfer over to new game+ is not something that Im willing to torment myself with, hell I bearly got any sex scenes beacuse I was playing to win so yeah defo not for me but I think that people who enjoy femdom are going to have fun playing this one.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes