nicci7127

Apr 25, 2019
How much vore is in there? Please don't tell me it's just a tentacle room.
There is only one really good one in the whole game, that's in act 1. Better to win the fight and then use the story when you trigger the trap again, better animated sequence. The four in act 2 are mid to merely decent at best. Decent enough game, got almost everything except for a few journal entries to get the minimum scenes. Thankfully someone else loaded the full save file so I could see I missed really nothing.

twiz4

Oct 28, 2019
I can't get the balcony diary for some reason. I have all the others.

EDIT: OH MY GOD I figured it out. I don't wanna talk about it.

Last edited:

twiz4

Oct 28, 2019
For anyone struggling: if you go back into the prison and check the paper in the middle on the lower half of the table, you can turn on hints to help find key items, and tell you what needs to be done in certain rooms.

How can we find the "eletric" element ?
I believe this one was upstairs in the Maid Room, on a bookshelf. There's a cutscene that goes along with it.

How good/bad is the fan translation?
I think it's been good, haven't seen any problems.

Where find Key?)
I can't remember exactly how I found the Bathroom Key, but I just kept poking around at everything on the lower floor and found it. It was rather seamless. So just double-check everywhere on the lower floor. I think it was after a succubus visit.

How do I get to chests on top of shelves and boxes?
You have to make the Hookshot weapon.

Where the fuck is the "stick" for the mace?
In the Bathroom, in a chest in the lower right. There's an escape game you have to play after you get it.

got stuck after finding the stick, dunno what to do next
If you feel as though you've done everything you can on the lower floor, you should try to go upstairs. Use energy-boosting items beforehand.

Reactions: Kariyume

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I haven't checked this out in ages. The last time I had seen it; the versions where still buggy. But now its far more playable. But there are still some rough spots.

The Crafting menu during the semen slave phase of the game is not fully translated; its just the title and not really key to understanding how to use it or what to make. There was some typesetting errors during the main quest; I didn't get any screenshots while playing through it; but there are some points that overflow the text boxes. Same thing with some item descriptions; making it hard to see exactly what status that the accessories protect.

All of Ako's dialogue and interactions needs another once over. Her cowgirl money drain scene is very poorly translated with the female MC's name being mangled in weird ways.

Finally; the 'Rare shiny item event' also doesn't have all of the resist temptation options translated. But being the only Japanese option out of two clearly give up; it is easy to guess what it does.

These are not game breaking but that is just what I found so far. I'll see what the Succubus Hunter portion of the game is like later.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes