7kass7

Jul 11, 2021
For some reason “catch” animations lags terribly, while others have 1st loop lags. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
I am a bit stuck, I got as far as the bathroom but don't know where to go from there, for the Mace I need a heavy thing and for the Hook I need the other thing, but I can't find them and I believe I tried every door

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
where do i find a weapon?

i'm literally stuck at the beginning, i searched everywhere and everything, even empty pillars and walls. i cannot open any locked doors, i cannot destroy doors, i cannot destroy rubbles, i can't do anything. the only item i have is a rope from the dark room.

edit: ok turns out it was a bug, i restarted the game and found the fruit knife right away.

Last edited:

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
Ooooh! Just realized this games from the people who made Lilith in Nightmare! That game was a gem, definitely gonna check this out!

qwant123

Jan 30, 2019
where do i find a weapon?

i'm literally stuck at the beginning, i searched everywhere and everything, even empty pillars and walls. i cannot open any locked doors, i cannot destroy doors, i cannot destroy rubbles, i can't do anything. the only item i have is a rope from the dark room.

edit: ok turns out it was a bug, i restarted the game and found the fruit knife right away.
i have the fruit knife but i dont know what to do after either, i went into the library lightless and found a rope thing?

Fron-Glo

Oct 26, 2020
i have the fruit knife but i dont know what to do after either, i went into the library lightless and found a rope thing?
Go into the options menu and turn on Hints if you are having trouble progressing.
It will mark important things with blue circles and allow you a few extra hints here and there.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes