Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
The achievement about dash through 50 energy blasts in a single game, how the hell do I do it? I know the name says it, but I dodged them and jumped, I tried crouching to avoid them instead of dodging and I ran away from them. All more than 50 times I have wasted more than 2 hours of my time on this achievement, what the hell did I do wrong.Out of desperation I let myself be hit 50 times too. What am I supposed to do?
You need to roll through the energy blasts of 50 different Metroids. Farming a single one doesn't count.
Go for time and make a point to roll through incoming fire, you'll get it eventually.

Johnny Jupiter

Apr 11, 2023
I have no idea if I'll get a reply to this or not, but I figured I'd try. Where is the "Overpower" mod that person on page 124 was talking about? I looked in the MEGA mod archive but I didn't see it listed. That one looked really interesting.

Reactions: Thyrox

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I have no idea if I'll get a reply to this or not, but I figured I'd try. Where is the "Overpower" mod that person on page 124 was talking about? I looked in the MEGA mod archive but I didn't see it listed. That one looked really interesting.
...Unclear. There's a bit of weirdness with it, but... added to the modpack, I guess.

Reactions: Thyrox

temporical

Nov 9, 2018
Ok, so the strat is to use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to extract all the textures from the modded sharedassets files, keeping in mind it has to be installed in a 1.0.5B build to work. You then extract the textures from the 1.0.5B build you're going to use (or a vanilla 1.0.5B Dev) so you know what to rename the modded textures to. Finally, you use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to Edit the affected textures, replacing them with the modded ones, creating a single sharedassets file with all the modded textures of the build of your choice.
Link to the mentioned tool placed below.

If that sounds to confusing, I'll be happy to take requests to combine/port mods as asked.
Hey Gadriel, I'm trying to follow your guide but I'm getting lost on what you mean by "extract". I'm trying to combine futa zombies, overpower, smaller breast and butt, and FER tweaks. As far as I know these don't interfere with eachother... I think.

I open the modded assets file, and I can see all the textures there. I wasn't sure if that was the desired response to "extracting", I was worried that maybe I'm missing something between the act of "Open"-ing the file and extracting it. Or... if that's the same thing. I see under plugins the "Edit" button and I'm almost positive that's what you're referring to. I guess what I'm asking is if you could go more into detail-- of course at your leisure and all, it's not like it's a very important thing. Thanks for reading when you do!

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Hey Gadriel, I'm trying to follow your guide but I'm getting lost on what you mean by "extract". I'm trying to combine futa zombies, overpower, smaller breast and butt, and FER tweaks. As far as I know these don't interfere with eachother... I think.

I open the modded assets file, and I can see all the textures there. I wasn't sure if that was the desired response to "extracting", I was worried that maybe I'm missing something between the act of "Open"-ing the file and extracting it. Or... if that's the same thing. I see under plugins the "Edit" button and I'm almost positive that's what you're referring to. I guess what I'm asking is if you could go more into detail-- of course at your leisure and all, it's not like it's a very important thing. Thanks for reading when you do!
Right, yeah, of course.

So, yes, the correct button is under 'Plugins' and it is 'export to .png' to get the files out. It'll ask you where you want them like downloading a file, and you can multi-select a bunch of them by shift-clicking and it'll extract them all.
Capture.PNG
Dunno what a .tga is, don't use it.

When putting them back, you select 'Edit' from that menu which will bring up this mess.
Capture.PNG
We want none of this... except for the 'Load' button, which will ask you to point at an image for it to load as the selected texture. Same deal as before, but you can't multi-select them (to the best of my knowledge) and obviously you have to be careful not to slot the wrong image in, so keep an eye on those names.

After you're done, hit 'Apply and save all' under the 'File' dropdown at the top.
Capture.PNG
You can't overwrite anything you're currently editing, so either rename it or... huh, left to its own devices it adds .mod to the end, which functions perfectly well, but if you have that stupid 'hide file types' thing turned on, would it...?
...Uh, rename it, save it, then toss the original file and rename the modded one as the original. Toss the original first, since windows doesn't let you overwrite via renaming for some reason.

temporical

Nov 9, 2018
Right, yeah, of course.

So, yes, the correct button is under 'Plugins' and it is 'export to .png' to get the files out. It'll ask you where you want them like downloading a file, and you can multi-select a bunch of them by shift-clicking and it'll extract them all.
View attachment 3395793
Dunno what a .tga is, don't use it.

When putting them back, you select 'Edit' from that menu which will bring up this mess.
View attachment 3395795
We want none of this... except for the 'Load' button, which will ask you to point at an image for it to load as the selected texture. Same deal as before, but you can't multi-select them (to the best of my knowledge) and obviously you have to be careful not to slot the wrong image in, so keep an eye on those names.

After you're done, hit 'Apply and save all' under the 'File' dropdown at the top.
View attachment 3395803
You can't overwrite anything you're currently editing, so either rename it or... huh, left to its own devices it adds .mod to the end, which functions perfectly well, but if you have that stupid 'hide file types' thing turned on, would it...?
...Uh, rename it, save it, then toss the original file and rename the modded one as the original. Toss the original first, since windows doesn't let you overwrite via renaming for some reason.
Man... you do that with EVERY combination you've posted??? FOR FREE??? that was so tedious and idek if it all worked correctly lmao salute to you modders bc SHEESH

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Man... you do that with EVERY combination you've posted??? FOR FREE??? that was so tedious and idek if it all worked correctly lmao salute to you modders bc SHEESH
Oh, no, what I do is worse. I don't know what's been modified.
I mean, I play the mods to see what they change, but I still have to figure out which specific textures have been changed by comparing them to a vanilla copy with mark 1 eyeballs.
The F.E.R Retouch changed the stain on foxy's fist to white. I missed it. Oh well.
Small Tweaks claimed to modify the muzzle flashes, but I couldn't see a difference. Sucks to suck.

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
which file do they all replace then?

Loliho69

Feb 10, 2022
Yeah, that sure sucks... ACHOO!
Mega
Whooh. Sorry, Don't know what came over me.
...Keep in mind that, since every mod replaces the same file, it isn't possible to mix-and-match without decompiling them and combining them together into one.
They also probably were designed to work with 1.0.5B, and not the Dev build, so you'd need to port them over in the same manner if you want that to work.
Where can i get a dev build and also what can i do in it?

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Where can i get a dev build and also what can i do in it?
You look at the downloads page and reasonably assume that 'dev build' is synonymous with 'debug build'.
...It has a system where your character's belly gets bigger when pregnant.

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
So, I was tinkering with the game again and decided to update my mod.
I buffed some weapons, drugs and dash, introduced limited comeback and clothing mechanics, nerfed some NPCs, corrected some descriptions and added debug mode switch key.

Full changelog is in the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes