Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is Perveloper working on any other games?
Not at the moment, to the best of my knowledge.
One day, after I graduate from school, I'm gonna work professionally. I was afraid that my chances of finding a job could be hindered if people were to find out I that I'm the dev of Captivity. Or, what if people who know me very well suddenly find out I am the dev of a game in which you get raped, egged and knotted? I was afraid of the opinions of other people in regards to being an H game dev, basically. I don't want to be known as a perv in real life. I spent weeks trying to figure out what to do in regards to this, and for the last month the conclusion was to just stop working on Captivity all together.

There is a good chance this game is finished, but the dev is not finished yet. I don't know what I'm going to do now, but I'll let the community of this game know when I do.

Reactions: anon241

yappy69

Apr 27, 2021
Not at the moment, to the best of my knowledge.
Thank you so much for the level of activity in this thread. Combining mods for the invidiual person's needs. This is such an awesome level of helpfullness that you rarely see in nsfw communities. Reading the thread was a breath of fresh air compared to the rampant entitlement and rudeness. that you often encounter online. Though F95 seems to be fine, maybe the admins are strict?

Since the thread links to your comment, could you edit the link that points to your mod list and just write a quick explanation of what each mod does. I will then compile a list of every single combination of mods you've done and give it to you, so new users can download the different combinations? I think this'd be awesome of us to do.

Nevermind, i see the combinations folder. I was sorting by date and mustve missed it. I would really love if you just consolidated information in either the post or on the mega drive in regards to what each mod actually does. For example the tweaked FER, Luins and shack downgrade aren't easy to intuit

Last edited:

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Thank you so much for the level of activity in this thread. Combining mods for the invidiual person's needs. This is such an awesome level of helpfullness that you rarely see in nsfw communities. Reading the thread was a breath of fresh air compared to the rampant entitlement and rudeness. that you often encounter online. Though F95 seems to be fine, maybe the admins are strict?

Since the thread links to your comment, could you edit the link that points to your mod list and just write a quick explanation of what each mod does. I will then compile a list of every single combination of mods you've done and give it to you, so new users can download the different combinations? I think this'd be awesome of us to do.

Nevermind, i see the combinations folder. I was sorting by date and mustve missed it. I would really love if you just consolidated information in either the post or on the mega drive in regards to what each mod actually does. For example the tweaked FER, Luins and shack downgrade aren't easy to intuit
Here's a compilation of descriptions I got from the discord that was also slightly edited by me. I didn't test most of the mods. I probably also removed some details that others may care about (Just to make it shorter or because I didn't care), some of my edits might not be clear to some or might not be ideal for sharing. It's a file I have for my own personal use but since you are asking for a description on the mods, here it is

C4C Mod CCCC4C mod (aka Corta's Casual Captivity Compendium for Coolpeople ) v.1
Basically cheats but cool
Readme for full changes and details
Overhauls a whole bunch of stuff to make the game far less punishing once you start falling behind
Stronger items and more hearts makes for a slower burn, but things will get just as messy if you cant control yourself
notable stuff: cash 4 lewd, 5 hearts, 500% arousal cap (multiple orgasms!), and keep your buffs after too, useful aspirin, super-speed SIID & recovery for pleasure and hearts
~ also, contains the Clothing & Shack overhaul by huminafterall, just because.

CCCC4Cpic.png

Overpower
"CCCC4C mod" with a sprinkle of charm and enhancements.
Key Features (in addition to C4C):
Life Drain Mechanics: Now, when you slay your foes, you not only conquer the battlefield but also recover lost health, strength, and pleasure. The life drain effect scales with the number of experiments completed—more experiments, more power!
Empowering Experiments: Successfully completing experiments doesn't just earn you points; it empowers you, adding an extra layer of strategic depth to your gameplay.
Auto-Reload Magic: Say goodbye to those pesky moments of reloading at the worst possible time. Your weapons will now automatically reload when you hit empty.
Fully Automatic Arsenal: All weapons are now set to automatic mode, giving you the firepower you need without the hassle of constant clicking.
Orgasms and Empowerment: Enemies experiencing the joy of orgasm and childbirth? Well, that's your chance to shine! Their pleasure empowers you to face the challenges ahead.
Enhanced Camera and Weapon Range: Enjoy a broader perspective with increased camera field of view and weapon range. See more, shoot more!
Zooming In on the Action: For those intense moments, added a little extra zoom to the camera during certain encounters. Get up close and personal with the action.
Farewell Zombie Tank Spawn: Shack overhauls just got a little less crowded. Removed tzombie tank spawn — more room for you to strategize.
Potent Potions: Experience the strength of upgraded drugs with corrected and clearer descriptions. Know exactly what you're getting into!

Clothing + Shack Overhaul
Makes the game harder and allows you to lose clothing.
Reworks how clothing takes damage and adds 3 special zombies as wave bosses. The difficulty is higher through increased strength damage taken when clothing is low. Use Buffout frequently to restore both strength and clothing.

from discord

CoDs and Raygun revolver
Reskins of weapons, objects, and items.

Der_Wunderfizz.png
Der_Wunderfizz1.png

Luin's Balance Mod
Harder game
After completing the original game on hard I felt it became too easy and repetitive (after 20th wave). Still the gameplay was good and I wanted more. The main goal of the mod was to make the experience more dynamic, differentiate weapons more and make the game more challenging and forgiving at the same time. Don't forget to back up your original Assembly-CSharp.dll if you want to try it out.

What it does:
- Changes reload, minimum refire delay, and equip timers (buffs pistols, nerfs shotguns),
- Changes ammo prices to reflect weapon power,
- All guns, except uniques, start with half ammo,
- Makes strength damage dependent on HP level,
- Changes some drugs (small buffs to Aspirin,Anaphrodisiac, "super drugs" all give 50% bonus),
- Enemies gain 20% more health per wave,
- Ammo boxes drop more initially and less after 20th wave,
- Clothes are easier to tear off,
- Zombies chase you more and faster,
- DeathHounds are super fast,
- Flies charge you slower,
- AutoEscape is slightly more effective on hard difficulty,
- Hypnosis and Mindbreak challenges can be completed with half the amount of interactions required

Futanari
Protag. Combo of femboy and small tweaks to.

Prey Mod
Play as a anthropomorphic bunny girls who's gets preyed on by everything! Fight your way and try and avoid being raped! Added Custom models to almost everything! This mod is nearly an furry game overhaul!
UPDATE: With this new update, it has been added full girl customisation, clothing fix, zombie overhaul, and more background furrifications.
Zombie Overhaul.png
Girls 2x Scale.png

Small Tweaks
replaces muzzle flash and breast. Better breasts

6216d9c4da36ef7a0b2ce64b1e7f4e2d.png

Fun time (Smiling blush) + small tweaks.
See images.

sml1.png

tweaked FER
Changes to a map, may be scuffed and may have bugs. Probably unfinished

Self Explanatory
Femboy, FutaZombies, Goblin Slayer Armor, Nerf Gun, Smaller Breast and Butt, Smaller Breast, non-futa fnaf

Futa Zombies Pic
unknown-2.png

Goblin Slayer armor pic
GoblinSlayer.PNG

Nerf gun pic
unknown.png

Smaller breast and butt pics
Breast.png
Butt.png

Last edited:

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
can somebody give me a proper tutorial on how to mod this is my first time
Any mod you want to install generally goes into the "Captivity_Data" folder. If the file extension(the ending part after the name starts with a ".") is ".assets" it probably goes in the "Captivity_Data" folder, if it ends with ".dll" it most likely goes in the "Captivity_Data/Managed" folder.

Note that you can only install one mod so you can setup the mod with multiple effects specified in the names of such mods if you want.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You use unity asset extractor to pull the files, edit them as needed with any picture editing software, then put them back in similar to how you took them out. I recommend GIMP, it's *almost* at photoshop levels of power while being free.
...Mkay.
So, for starters, THIS is the Asset Extractor I'm talking about. There are several that share the same basic name, but this is the one I like best.

I am just going to assume you can figure out how to install it, and skip to using it.
Open the program. File, Open.
Your targets are sharedassets0.assets, sharedassets0.assets.resS, and sharedassets0.resources. One of these doesn't need to be opened, but I don't care to remember since opening all three works.
From there, check 'Select All', then sort by type. Click the first Texture, then scroll down and shift-click to select the last texture.
Click the 'Plugins' button, then 'Export to .PNG.' Select a folder, and the program will extract all the textures. This takes a second, so don't be super impatient.
Once that's done, you have all the game's textures in their decompiled format. Great! You can edit them at your leisure with literally anything.
To put them back in, select the original texture with UABE, hit 'Plugins' then 'Edit,' then press 'Load.' It'll ask you to select the new texture.
Remember to match the ID in the .pngs name to the ID listed in UABE, or you'll replace something you didn't mean to.
Once that's all done... don't worry, you can edit edited files, hit File and 'Apply and Save All.' The program will ask you to save a 'sharedassets0.assets-mod'. Sadly, you can't directly overwrite since the original file is actively open in UABE instead of editing a copy, so go ahead and save it like that regardless.
Once that's done, close out of UABE, head to the game's data folder, toss the original and remove the -mod from the edited file. Tada, game is modded.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Gadriel gave me a full run down earlier in the thread, did some digging and found it for ya.

...Mkay.
So, for starters, THIS is the Asset Extractor I'm talking about. There are several that share the same basic name, but this is the one I like best.

I am just going to assume you can figure out how to install it, and skip to using it.
Open the program. File, Open.
Your targets are sharedassets0.assets, sharedassets0.assets.resS, and sharedassets0.resources. One of these doesn't need to be opened, but I don't care to remember since opening all three works.
From there, check 'Select All', then sort by type. Click the first Texture, then scroll down and shift-click to select the last texture.
Click the 'Plugins' button, then 'Export to .PNG.' Select a folder, and the program will extract all the textures. This takes a second, so don't be super impatient.
Once that's done, you have all the game's textures in their decompiled format. Great! You can edit them at your leisure with literally anything.
To put them back in, select the original texture with UABE, hit 'Plugins' then 'Edit,' then press 'Load.' It'll ask you to select the new texture.
Remember to match the ID in the .pngs name to the ID listed in UABE, or you'll replace something you didn't mean to.
Once that's all done... don't worry, you can edit edited files, hit File and 'Apply and Save All.' The program will ask you to save a 'sharedassets0.assets-mod'. Sadly, you can't directly overwrite since the original file is actively open in UABE instead of editing a copy, so go ahead and save it like that regardless.
Once that's done, close out of UABE, head to the game's data folder, toss the original and remove the -mod from the edited file. Tada, game is modded.
also for editing the textures/sprites you really can use anything. GIMP or paint.net both work perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiamos

yo75z

Feb 27, 2020
this is ... AMAZING!! but ... rly hard (or am I just that bad?)
Anyone got any hints on how to beat levels? I get overwhelmed even at the schack
play it safe, stack up on morphine, and buffouts, only open the door to your right when you have psycho, double trigger, the recoil thing and <3500 - 500 for door and 3000 for the best gun
and before going for the 8 knots achievement buy spare perma buffs since they get lost upon an orgasm

Tonyg481

Feb 1, 2024
If it's not too much to ask, can someone make a guide for each level? I have more or less shack but the rest I don't get past round 5 or 6 if I'm lucky. The jungle doesn't go beyond 3, they appear to me like 10 throw darts in a straight line. What am I supposed to do with that and the bear traps, how do I get past that?

A and I have it on the lowest difficulty

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
If it's not too much to ask, can someone make a guide for each level? I have more or less shack but the rest I don't get past round 5 or 6 if I'm lucky. The jungle doesn't go beyond 3, they appear to me like 10 throw darts in a straight line. What am I supposed to do with that and the bear traps, how do I get past that?

A and I have it on the lowest difficulty
You need to open the first door in the Alien Ship as soon as possible to create a camping spot, then use the weapons on the walls to hold out until you have enough to open the next two doors, getting you to the ammo machine and victory.

The Orc Village is doable by either camping the upper ledge... somehow, or by running back and forth on the ground. Turbo the MP-40 on the far right for fun and profit.

The Cave is actual nonsense, but it used to be so much worse. Camping in the tunnels on the right causes ground enemies to approach from below and air units to approach from above, which helps, but isn't enough to reliably secure victory. There's a Luger in the pit that can be bought without turning on the lights, and you should only turn on the lights when you're ready to make a play for the gun machine and pray for a good SMG to carry you.

F.E.R. is actually, literally a cakewalk. Survive the first wave, open the door to the left, and climb to the top. Welcome home, as this is THE place to camp. There's a Luger in the starting area below the drop-off, an Uzi in the nook above the stage, and an MP-40 on the far right of your home base. These will carry you quite far. If you get over 3750 cash, head through two doors to the right of the starting area to get to the drug machine. Don't worry about the time it takes, this room also has a pit you can camp in, though it isn't as safe as HQ. Once you start running low on ammo, head through the door on the far left to get the Ammo machine. This WILL trigger Foxy for all subsequent waves, and she likes to spawn behind you, but can be dodged with a well-timed roll and a powerful enough weapon can kill her while she charges. That's it, you've won. There is no reason to hunt down the fuse boxes to trigger the Puppet and unlock the Wonderweapon, unless you're going for achievements related to her.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Not sure if alreado on here:
Thanks for posting. It seems to be a much more fleshed out spiritual successor to Captivity than Heatwave. Strange it hasn't been posted yet.

Edit: I made a true easy mode mod for this (XXXDisaster) game, because fuck it. Just select "idleness" as your difficulty and tear through enemies.

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Thanks for posting. It seems to be a much more fleshed out spiritual successor to Captivity than Heatwave. Strange it hasn't been posted yet.

Edit: I made a true easy mode mod for this (XXXDisaster) game, because fuck it. Just select "idleness" as your difficulty and tear through enemies.
Thank you, good sir. I set the game to normal the first time thinking it would be a cake walk only to run out of bullets before enemies despite only landing head shots.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes