Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
if anyone has any idea on how to change the eye color (beyond the options the game offers) please let me know!

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
if anyone has any idea on how to change the eye color (beyond the options the game offers) please let me know!
I assume you mean via modding?
Not... totally sure. I think it's the EyeWhite shared asset? Maybe the EyelidUpperMask asset? ...ID likely targets and mess with them until you get positive results, I guess.

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Well, there are two ways I can think of, that can get the job done. First one is, as Gadriel mentioned above is to look for a specific serialized field in assets and change the color values from there. I can't help you with that, my understanding of the structure of Unity asset databases is very limited. Second one is kinda blunt, crude but also faster, it requires some code editing.
Basically, you open the Assembly-CSharp.dll in your decompiler of choice (dnSpy, for ex.) and go to ManagerFacePlayer class. There, you look for this method
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should be pretty simple to change values from there. You just need to replace "this.m_color<Name>" with "new Color(R,G,B)", where R,G,B are float values from 0 to 1 of red, green and blue. It won't change the color name in the wardrobe, but it should replace default stored values with what you want. Don't forget to backup your original dll file and save changes to the one you edited. Have fun!

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Well, there are two ways I can think of, that can get the job done. First one is, as Gadriel mentioned above is to look for a specific serialized field in assets and change the color values from there. I can't help you with that, my understanding of the structure of Unity asset databases is very limited. Second one is kinda blunt, crude but also faster, it requires some code editing.
Basically, you open the Assembly-CSharp.dll in your decompiler of choice (dnSpy, for ex.) and go to ManagerFacePlayer class. There, you look for this method
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should be pretty simple to change values from there. You just need to replace "this.m_color<Name>" with "new Color(R,G,B)", where R,G,B are float values from 0 to 1 of red, green and blue. It won't change the color name in the wardrobe, but it should replace default stored values with what you want. Don't forget to backup your original dll file and save changes to the one you edited. Have fun!
I remember looking at the code last time I checked and finding that, but was lost somewhere. I thought I said this already but that comment never got posted, I think I accidentally closed the tab. I wish that I provided more details about my findings last time I checked.

I'll look at it again at another time, thanks for the info edit: I am so tired I didn't notice you pretty much gave me the answer instead of some pointers. Yeah, I think that's where I was confused. I guess I couldn't figure out where the game defined "colorGreen". Anyways, that doesn't matter, thank you so much for the help (it works btw)

Last edited:

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I assume you mean via modding?
Not... totally sure. I think it's the EyeWhite shared asset? Maybe the EyelidUpperMask asset? ...ID likely targets and mess with them until you get positive results, I guess.
I think back them I looked at those and found they have nothing to do with eye color (but maybe the code changed them to an eye color?). I didn't bother trying changing them at all because of it.

I don't know, my memory is vague because I last checked months ago.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Man, that ending hurts. Although i am late for this idea, how about a good ending only accessible after beating the overall amount of your subscribers and make its requisites hard to get or something. P.S. i liked the game.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Man, that ending hurts. Although i am late for this idea, how about a good ending only accessible after beating the overall amount of your subscribers and make its requisites hard to get or something. P.S. i liked the game.
Game's *finished. Ending was intended as a placeholder. Go to the spiritual sequel for active development ideas.

Reactions: Revenant6537
4.30 star(s) 79 Votes