Mr.Nelson

Jan 19, 2021
Okay, these are probably the last set of files I'll be uploading for 1.0.5 until a newer version of the game gets released. I have modified the 1.0.5b Assembly-CSharp.dll file that noxtek made, and made two files. One files works for 1.0.5, and the other works for 1.0.5b. Both cheat files do the same thing:

Infinite Hearts, Infinite Strength, Infinite HP, Infinite Dash Stamina, No Reload Infinite Ammo. Pleasure and Libido still increase so the character can orgasm. However, I have modified the Encumbrance to 100, so it is now possible to carry all weapons at once now. The V5.1 Cheat Table is also compatible with these files. Just remember to download the proper Cheat Assembly file for the version of game you have, and then follow the installation instructions in the included Read Me.txt file.
How do you end the game with infinite health though? just exit?

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
You use unity asset extractor to pull the files, edit them as needed, then slap them back in.
The big issue is keeping things in frame, since I'm unsure how well the game would handle resizing images. 'Probably' can be done.
Like, just for the Dartblowers, you'll need to fit breasts into... this.
View attachment 2995567
Plus you'd want to edit the heads to be female as well if you don't want it to look like... well, men with boobs glued on.
Would you mind either explaining how or linking a tutorial vid on this, I tried it over the weekend and have no idea what to do lol. I did check youtube for the unity extractor but theres so many files I dont know what to look for, or even if I extracted the right thing (I extracted all the .ASSETS files in the game folder so it was probably one of them).

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Would you mind either explaining how or linking a tutorial vid on this, I tried it over the weekend and have no idea what to do lol. I did check youtube for the unity extractor but theres so many files I dont know what to look for, or even if I extracted the right thing (I extracted all the .ASSETS files in the game folder so it was probably one of them).
...Mkay.
So, for starters, THIS is the Asset Extractor I'm talking about. There are several that share the same basic name, but this is the one I like best.

I am just going to assume you can figure out how to install it, and skip to using it.
Open the program. File, Open.
Your targets are sharedassets0.assets, sharedassets0.assets.resS, and sharedassets0.resources. One of these doesn't need to be opened, but I don't care to remember since opening all three works.
From there, check 'Select All', then sort by type. Click the first Texture, then scroll down and shift-click to select the last texture.
Click the 'Plugins' button, then 'Export to .PNG.' Select a folder, and the program will extract all the textures. This takes a second, so don't be super impatient.
Once that's done, you have all the game's textures in their decompiled format. Great! You can edit them at your leisure with literally anything.
To put them back in, select the original texture with UABE, hit 'Plugins' then 'Edit,' then press 'Load.' It'll ask you to select the new texture.
Remember to match the ID in the .pngs name to the ID listed in UABE, or you'll replace something you didn't mean to.
Once that's all done... don't worry, you can edit edited files, hit File and 'Apply and Save All.' The program will ask you to save a 'sharedassets0.assets-mod'. Sadly, you can't directly overwrite since the original file is actively open in UABE instead of editing a copy, so go ahead and save it like that regardless.
Once that's done, close out of UABE, head to the game's data folder, toss the original and remove the -mod from the edited file. Tada, game is modded.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
thanks for the detailed response!

Tried making small edits to the female zombies in the futa zombies mod and it works. The process isn't too hard once you know what to do, just kinda tedious lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Techno11244

Angelz117

Sep 23, 2023
Can anyone help me get this to play in fullscreen? I could have sworn it did at first, I can't stand windowed mode especially when it goes off screen.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Can anyone help me get this to play in fullscreen? I could have sworn it did at first, I can't stand windowed mode especially when it goes off screen.
Force practically any game to fullscreen

Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
oh nevermind, I just realized two things
  1. funtime (smiling blush) only has 15 files or less (26 total including the small tweaks)
  2. smaller breast is including every file from the game (instead of only the ones of the mod) 1160 under Texture2D. At least I am assuming they weren't modified. This is why this one is larger than the other mods
So, the solution is to simply modify the smaller breast file and add the images from funtime. (Instead of looking for a magical feature that probably doesn't exist)

Here's smaller breasts + funtime (smiling blush)

- - - - - - PixelDrain -

I am a noob at this, so I probably got something wrong in my explanation ^^u I also wanted to change the eye color but I don't see a way to do it

Update: Spit update
Update2: I think I found out how to change eye colors? Look at the "main.unity" file under /Assets/Scenes/Main.unity line 613376-613381 under the MonoBehavior section. RGBA values are set in percentages.

The only problem is, I don't know where this file comes from. All I did was add the game's exe file to AssetRipper and exported, and it showed up. I'll probably leave it there but I'll update if I find something
Sorry to ask, but would you be able to merge smaller breast + butt with the C4C, CoD, and Goblin Slayer mods by chance? Totally understandable if not but can't hurt to ask.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Sorry to ask, but would you be able to merge smaller breast + butt with the C4C, CoD, and Goblin Slayer mods by chance? Totally understandable if not but can't hurt to ask.
I had been very busy with something for the past week, but I think I'll be done with it by today.

If I am done (and don't forget) I'll try and see if I can. I'll also see if I can provide instructions with pictures and video for people trying to learn how to do this

If I don't do it, I hope someone else can help you

Edit: Note to self. If possible without wasting a million hours of my life. Make a version of the smaller breast mod that doesn't include every file from the game and has a smaller file size? That way it's easier to mod and combine.

Also, maybe do torrents because most of the links above will likely die from inactivity

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone have an walkthrough or guide on all the secrets and such?
Bwahaha, oh wait you're serious.
Uhh... The left wall of the treehouse isn't real, you can jump through it, and get on the roof. There's no real benefit to getting up there, enemies loose you and stop moving, but they start again when you jump down, so besides cheesing kills...
Cave has no secrets. Do or and die.
In jungle, enemies have a chance to drop idols for you to pick up. Get one of each type and put them on the altar at the top of the village, and it kills everything on the map and gives you some money. Shame you can't interact with it during a wave, huh? ...Just grab it when at like a second before the next wave starts for maximum effect.
Ship has no secrets. At the far end of the map is a room with a flamethrower, but come on now.
F.E.R... Okay. So, the Wonderweapon. There are three fuse boxes around the map you need to fix for 250$ apiece. First one is in the top left, second bottom right, third in the maintenance room to the right. Flipping all three gives you access to the secret room in the far right, triggering Puppet, and giving you a keycard. You can use this keycard to open the lab in the top right, giving you the wonderweapon. It one-shots everything in the level, but reloads after every shot and is heavy as shit.
Flick the light switch on and off in your room a bunch for !FUN! (not actually fun).
Don't bother with the code to exit the door. There's nothing of value beyond it.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
You have to choose between the raygun and the wonderweapon. Here's some previews
base.png base.png
1699846797172.png 1699847246798.png

This is the gun that would be replaced (edit: it's not)
base.png
seems like a pretty easy order so you'll get your combo as soon as you reply. The C4C mod also doesn't need to be combined, but it will be included with your order. Would you like anything else with your order?

Last edited:

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
You have to choose between the raygun and the wonderweapon. Here's some previews
View attachment 3082392 View attachment 3082395
View attachment 3082401 View attachment 3082417

This is the gun that would be replaced
View attachment 3082412
seems like a pretty easy order so you'll get your combo as soon as you reply. The C4C mod also doesn't need to be combined, but it will be included with your order. Would you like anything else with your order?
nevermind there was some confusion, turns out you can have them both at the same time even if they have the same name! They have a different id. Here's your modpack, enjoy uwu

- - - - - MixDrop - -

I don't see an upload button on MixDrop this time? Not sure. I can't drag and drop either. I am not sure why this is happening. Adblocker? Browser scripts? The site now requires an account? Did I miss something? Who knows

Last edited:
Reactions: Razgriiz

Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
nevermind there was some confusion, turns out you can have them both at the same time even if they have the same name! They have a different id. Here's your modpack, enjoy uwu

- - - - - MixDrop - PixelDrain -

I don't see an upload button on MixDrop this time? Not sure. I can't drag and drop either. I am not sure why this is happening. Adblocker? Browser scripts? The site now requires an account? Did I miss something? Who knows
Thanks very much ^^ sorry I was so late to reply

Mrstealth1993

Dec 22, 2019
Okay, these are probably the last set of files I'll be uploading for 1.0.5 until a newer version of the game gets released. I have modified the 1.0.5b Assembly-CSharp.dll file that noxtek made, and made two files. One files works for 1.0.5, and the other works for 1.0.5b. Both cheat files do the same thing:

Infinite Hearts, Infinite Strength, Infinite HP, Infinite Dash Stamina, No Reload Infinite Ammo. Pleasure and Libido still increase so the character can orgasm. However, I have modified the Encumbrance to 100, so it is now possible to carry all weapons at once now. The V5.1 Cheat Table is also compatible with these files. Just remember to download the proper Cheat Assembly file for the version of game you have, and then follow the installation instructions in the included Read Me.txt file.

Hey. Just wondering. Is there any tips on how to actually get the 1.0.5b cheat added to the game? File directory, anything additional i need to do or anything else?

Because even after some attempts, i cant get the cheat to work or activate ingame. I dont know if its because im doing anything wrong or its not clear what im supposed to do or where to copy/paste the cheat files to.

Based on another cheat i found that worked, the assembly-csharp.dll file might be missing, as i have no clue what to do with the assembly-csharp.csproj file.

I already have Visual Studio, but from there, im lost, if it should be converted to a .dll file or something.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes