40lbs

May 30, 2022
Nope. Redrawn breasts to make them slightly bigger, and Perveloper 'claimed' to change the muzzle flashes, but I can't tell the difference.
...Now that I know you're talking about Small Tweaks, I assume you don't want Retouch?
if it's not too much to ask, i'd actually really appreciate getting Femboy+Smiling Blush+FER Retouch

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
if it's not too much to ask, i'd actually really appreciate getting Femboy+Smiling Blush+FER Retouch
...Done.
See, I kinda don't like this, because it highlights how I'm procrastinating on the other request because aaaargh.

• Love
Reactions: 40lbs

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Is there a way to add enemies from one map to another?
Maybe?
Best I, personally, could do is reskinning one enemy to look like another, which would obviously be terrible as animations wouldn't carry over.
...Dunno how feasible changing who is on what stage would be.

Reactions: Taskboy and dajcsgo
Feb 6, 2021
So do Heatwave and Captivity share some common Unity asset base or something? I can hardly chalk up the pixel art similarity to a coincidence. I usually don't like to assume foul play but it does feel rotten for this game to be abandoned and then two years later a new game shows up looking identical.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
So do Heatwave and Captivity share some common Unity asset base or something? I can hardly chalk up the pixel art similarity to a coincidence. I usually don't like to assume foul play but it does feel rotten for this game to be abandoned and then two years later a new game shows up looking identical.
This is the indie scene. When a game is abandoned, it's free for anyone to pick up.
Corporations care about denying their rivals profits, and thus jealously guard as many resources as they are allowed to. That doesn't apply here.
...Plus, you know, F95. Quality is what matters here, not the methods used... excluding the illegal, of course.

Reactions: Artyom3

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The dev of heatwave literally says captivity is a "heavy" inspiration for it. There's no coincidences at all here.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Maybe?
Best I, personally, could do is reskinning one enemy to look like another, which would obviously be terrible as animations wouldn't carry over.
...Dunno how feasible changing who is on what stage would be.
How are character sprites edited in this? I kinda want to make futa goblins. If it isn't too complicated I can probably try it myself

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
How are character sprites edited in this? I kinda want to make futa goblins. If it isn't too complicated I can probably try it myself
You use unity asset extractor to pull the files, edit them as needed, then slap them back in.
The big issue is keeping things in frame, since I'm unsure how well the game would handle resizing images. 'Probably' can be done.
Like, just for the Dartblowers, you'll need to fit breasts into... this.
Chest-sharedassets0.assets-1053.png
Plus you'd want to edit the heads to be female as well if you don't want it to look like... well, men with boobs glued on.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes