• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
You still doing these? If so there's a mod on the discord that really alters the Fnaf level and I was wondering if you could combine that with this mod pack View attachment 2930667

Mainly because that program you linked to fuck with the mods is giving me virus alerts soooo. (Mod that changes the fnaf level is attached)
Donezo. Uploaded to the pack, here's your direct link for conveinence.

I noticed the mod dev changed everyone's head but puppet, but did NOT change their icons to match, so I updated those. Think they're used in the stats page?
...I considered recoloring the blood on Chica's legs and feet, but felt that was approaching hilarious chinese censorship levels, as she does actively kick your teeth in.

Reactions: tolbot1094

tolbot1094

Jun 30, 2018
Donezo. Uploaded to the pack, here's your direct link for conveinence.
Mega
I noticed the mod dev changed everyone's head but puppet, but did NOT change their icons to match, so I updated those. Think they're used in the stats page?
...I considered recoloring the blood on Chica's legs and feet, but felt that was approaching hilarious chinese censorship levels, as she does actively kick your teeth in.
Thanks a ton, you're a champ.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks a ton, you're a champ.
Ohey, I just checked. It's supposed to color-swap foxy's right hand because it's covered in blood.
...Same call as Chica's legs. Call it differing artistic vision.
Also, they added some deterioration to the grey exoskeletons around the map which I also missed. Why? Those aren't withered, they're spare.
...Same deal.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
i want all of the mods except the futa mc
Small tweaks is larger breasts for the MC, so that's literally not possible.
You can also only choose one gameplay mod. Someone who knows how they work might be able to combine them... but I can't.
That's C4C, Clothing Overhaul/Shack Downgrade, or Luin's Balance Mod, to refresh your memory.
I 'think' Prey mod might also have some conflicts? Unsure, barely glanced at it.
...Finally, and the biggest reason I don't want to do this, previous attempts at moving the Futa/Femboy mods failed. Some unknown magic scales pelvises to the proper width.
...See, for the last request, I could just take the FER Retouch and plop it ontop of the massive megamod. Easy. Simple. Diassemble one mod and pour it onto another.
For this, I'd need to start all the way down at Femboy/Blush/FutaZombies. That's five mods, not counting the gameplay mod which is just convenient packaging and the Perk Machine which is a single sprite.
I USED to have a whole bunch of mods deconstructed sitting on a hard drive, but nowadays, I have... FER Retouch.
Mountain of work. Tons of staring at grids of PNGs looking for sometimes tiny differences. The sheer, raw data entry of actually assembling the damn thing.
Technically, I have disassembled everything but the Prey mod before, so I would have a general idea of what to look for and it wouldn't be AS painful as it first was... but do you REALLY want to ask for this?

Reactions: Taskboy

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
simply:
femboy,blush,futa zombie,shack,COD stuff,tweaks
Small Tweaks cannot be used with Femboy as one enlarges the player's breasts and the other removes them... So I'm just going to assume you mean FER Retouch.
There's a reason I've been referring to it like that, and it's totally not because I didn't know its name when first talking about it and made one up on the spot, no sir. A real Practical reason.
...Fine, fine. I'll get on that...

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Small Tweaks cannot be used with Femboy as one enlarges the player's breasts and the other removes them... So I'm just going to assume you mean FER Retouch.
There's a reason I've been referring to it like that, and it's totally not because I didn't know its name when first talking about it and made one up on the spot, no sir. A real Practical reason.
...Fine, fine. I'll get on that...
for some reason i thought the tweak was about some fixes or something like that

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
for some reason i thought the tweak was about some fixes or something like that
Nope. Redrawn breasts to make them slightly bigger, and Perveloper 'claimed' to change the muzzle flashes, but I can't tell the difference.
...Now that I know you're talking about Small Tweaks, I assume you don't want Retouch?

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Nope. Redrawn breasts to make them slightly bigger, and Perveloper 'claimed' to change the muzzle flashes, but I can't tell the difference.
...Now that I know you're talking about Small Tweaks, I assume you don't want Retouch?
Retouch? im sorry for asking too much i simply dont want a female mc

Last edited:

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Retouch? im sorry for asking too much i simply dont want a female mc
If you look through the thread you might find a pack like that already, doesn't sound too out there after all.
Otherwise the dedicated mod for that already does that, you'll just miss out on all the other stuff.

• Thinking Face

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
yea i also thought the ending was lowkey kinda disappointing for how much work you have to put in to get it but i think the developer intended it to be that way cause it was meant to be ambiguous or something
The developer intended for there to be a different ending, and the current one was considered 'placeholder'.

AChicken

Jun 7, 2023
The developer intended for there to be a different ending, and the current one was considered 'placeholder'.
Really? I didnt know that thats very sad to hear I rly do hope he comes back to this game or possibly makes a sequel. Ending aside this is easily my top H-game so I hope he comes back

Reactions: neinnein

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes