• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Hex Ruin

Sep 23, 2018
maybe this question has already been answered but for whatever reason i can't get the achievements "happy" and "lively" on the furry entertainment robotics map. I survive 10 waves and then let myself be raped 15 times but nothing happens..

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
What os are you running this on?

Something is breaking on the game database creation where one (or more) tables are not being created. This might happen due to permission issues where the program does not have the permissions to make any changed. I am not sure but i think those SQLlite databases are stored in files inside the game folder. Since D:/etc is showing up as the path i am guessing you might be running Linux?

If on windows i would try to remove any data, replated to the game, in appData to see if that solves the issue.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
maybe this question has already been answered but for whatever reason i can't get the achievements "happy" and "lively" on the furry entertainment robotics map. I survive 10 waves and then let myself be raped 15 times but nothing happens..
Maybe try the other way around? Rape 15 times and then hit wave 10. Not sure if the order haves anything to do with it.

EdgehSpahMain

May 18, 2019
What os are you running this on?

Something is breaking on the game database creation where one (or more) tables are not being created. This might happen due to permission issues where the program does not have the permissions to make any changed. I am not sure but i think those SQLlite databases are stored in files inside the game folder. Since D:/etc is showing up as the path i am guessing you might be running Linux?

If on windows i would try to remove any data, replated to the game, in appData to see if that solves the issue.
I'm using windows, I tried deleting the files and reinstalling, but the same thing happens.

Ton54

Mar 10, 2022
Tried completing this game but gave up when the cave level just kinda broke for me. Could anyone share the ending?

May 5, 2021
Tried completing this game but gave up when the cave level just kinda broke for me. Could anyone share the ending?
I don't quite remember, but I think it was along the line of, hmm, what's his name again?

actually I don't think he had a name till he was given one, well, his 'title' was The Courier, however, there's no doc mitchel to patch you up and pull all the lead outa you this time.

tolbot1094

Jun 30, 2018
Ok, so the strat is to use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to extract all the textures from the modded sharedassets files, keeping in mind it has to be installed in a 1.0.5B build to work. You then extract the textures from the 1.0.5B build you're going to use (or a vanilla 1.0.5B Dev) so you know what to rename the modded textures to. Finally, you use Unity Asset Bundle Extractor to Edit the affected textures, replacing them with the modded ones, creating a single sharedassets file with all the modded textures of the build of your choice.
Link to the mentioned tool placed below.

If that sounds to confusing, I'll be happy to take requests to combine/port mods as asked.
You still doing these? If so there's a mod on the discord that really alters the Fnaf level and I was wondering if you could combine that with this mod pack 1694728852868.png

Mainly because that program you linked to fuck with the mods is giving me virus alerts soooo. (Mod that changes the fnaf level is attached)

Reactions: Gadriel

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
changes the blood the cum on the walls, alters some of the animotronics to make them more appealing to look at, generally makes the level nicer to look at.
can someone add it with futa zombies and femboy and the rest of the mods togther?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes